Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

THE CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE WORKS OF AN ORIGINAL FICTION.

Immortality: Tales of the Undead- A Trip Down to Memory Lane

Date- April 29, 1945

Location- Somewhere in Germany

The war had ended, and the Americans have won. The dreadful, war politician, Adolf Hitler couldn't believe his eyes. He had the necessary arrangements to get out of Germany, along with his wife. But the Americans, and their Allied forces were vanquishing the last of the remaining German raids. Even though, the German soldiers had enough fight in themselves, they were still killed on the streets.

Hitler's wife was sleeping in the bedroom. He wanted to wake her up, but felt that escaping their hideout, would prove a futile attempt in suicide. How did it come to this? He was so tired that he couldn't even think of anything else. He couldn't even sleep. The stench of the smoke, and the firing sounds irritated him. He probably wanted to die now, but not this time. He called out his guards to leave him alone. There was silence in his private room, filled with old books and secret files. Not to mention the German music, which kept playing over and over again.

There was a knock on the door. Hitler said in his German language, "What is it?!" The German soldier said that someone came to see him. Then Hitler asked him, "Who is it?" The soldier seemed afraid because he knew that Hitler was already upset, and didn't want to bother his silent moments. But a stranger came to his house, and what in god's name would a person like him doing here, now that Hitler's war had failed? The door opened, and a stranger who turned out to be a Russian secret agent named Alex Markovich, had come to see Hitler in his last days.

Hitler was astonished to see the agent, standing in front of him. He never thought that a guy like Alex Markovich would meet him at a time like this. However, Hitler was the person, who had sent Alex on a mission to extract information from the Americans, and the other members of the Allied forces. Hitler had to know what could be done to win the war. He had learned about the man himself, and knew that Alex was the perfect candidate to do the job, alone. Alex had lived through centuries, extracting valuable information from important, historical figures in the past. But the Russian had other plans. He wanted to extract information from Hitler's head.

"Hello Hitler," the Russian agent said in his German language. "I have come for you. Is this a bad time?"

"Of course it is!" Hitler shouted at him. He got up from his chair, wanting to hit Alex Markovich. But he knew the Russian was different from his people. Who knew something like this would happen? Hitler didn't want to find out, what else the Russian agent could do.

"We were supposed to win this war!" Hitler continued his temper. "You are a failure! I tell you!"

"Yes, I have failed you," Alex said calmly. "But I have other plans."

"Other plans?" Hitler was confused. "What do you mean?"

"I wanted your information," Alex said. "I must have it."

"No!" Hitler was bewildered to hear such a thing, coming from him. "I will not have it! I tell you! GUARDS!"

The German soldiers rushed into the room. There were four of them, pointing their guns at the Russian agent. The agent looked over, and smiled. Then he turned towards Hitler, and said, "You think those weapons can stop me?"

"Well..." Hitler chuckled at the thought. "We shall try it, won't we? FIRE!"

The German soldiers fired several blows at the Russian agent. It took a while to slow him down, and then Alex dropped on the floor. After a few seconds, Alex got up slowly. The soldiers were shocked to see him alive. It was impossible!

Hitler couldn't even believe it, and yet he still knew that Alex Markovich wasn't human. "What... What are you?"

Alex chuckled. "You know what I am, and yet, you tried to kill me with your puny weapons." He brushed the dust from his shirt, and then his pants. He grabbed a pistol, from the back of his pocket, and fired at each of the soldier's forehead. They all dropped like flies.

Hitler was scared. For the first time in his life, he felt like he had seen the devil himself. But Alex was not a devil. He was something else.

"Listen, Hitler," Alex said. "The war is over. It's time to give yourself up."

"No," Hitler said, stepping back. "Stay away from me!"

"Sit down!" Alex raised his voice, and pointed the gun towards him. Hitler listened and sat down, sweating all over, as if the heat was turned on, inside his office. Alex walked closer towards him.

"It will hurt," Alex said. "I have been doing this for many years. It wasn't easy to come and extract, you know. I want the information, Hitler. I want to drain it all."

"Please..." Hitler begged for the first time in his life. "My wife and I... We need peace."

Alex smiled. "You will have peace, Hitler. Once, you're dead!" He raised his hand, and touched near the top of Hitler's head. Hitler gulped, and didn't know what to think. He was sure he was going to die like this. After all, he heard stories that Alex had put people into a coma, or even cause them to die, after draining the information from them. At least, he hoped he could survive at a time like this. But what possible information that Alex could drain from him, since he failed the war?

"You're a smart man, Hitler," Alex said. "You may have not won the war, but I could use your information for future use."

Hitler didn't say anything. He just closed his eyes, and tried to pray for his soul. But he felt something sharp like pointed needles, piercing through his skull. It was the Russian's own nails. The pain was too intense for an evil German like Hitler. He screamed.

Alex closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they became pure white. He was draining all the information from Hitler's brain at this very moment.

After the transfer was done, Hitler slumped on the desk, with his head down. Alex checked his pulse, and confirmed his death. Now, he planned to go after Hitler's wife.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date- June 28, 1967

Location- Somewhere in Russia

At the height of the cold war, espionage became necessary to infiltrate countries like no other. Spies were sent on a mission to prevent incoming wars, or assassinate certain individuals in cold blood. However, a Japanese businessman named Hiroki Tagakawa had arrived in Russia by a private plane. He had planned to have a serious conversation with the Russian mob leader named Robert Gunrov, who started the crime business with the locals of a Russian village, then gradually increased it throughout the streets. Robert was a man, who could trade information for Hiroki's sake, because Hiroki believed that his vast power, and money could bring the tide of Russia to a greater scale. In fact, a few Russian scientists wanted to develop new technology to combat possible threats, coming from America itself. The Russians knew the impact of the war could affect the citizens of Russia to a certain degree, and that they had looked at the example of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which scared the Russians in the first place. Yes, Hiroki had never forgotten the horrible nightmare, which the Americans had caused him. He was a young child to witness the huge bombings, and yet he survived on that horrible day. He wanted to help the Russians to fight the Americans back. It was the time of crisis that could tear his country apart. What could Hiroki do about it? He had to run his own company, working with other businessmen on scheduled meetings, and not having a single break. There were times that he kept having nightmares about the bombings, every night and then. He couldn't sleep for days, and have even tried prescription pills. To do this, Hiroki needed help from the Russians. It could be a risk though, but who knows? Hiroki would have done anything to get his hands on the newest technology that the Russian scientists were currently developing at this crucial moment. Now that the Japanese scientists had their own ideas, this was Hiroki's true goal in accomplishing the impossible task.

It was a cold afternoon in Russia. The snow started to fall from the sky. Hiroki felt relieved that there wasn't a blizzard, otherwise the flight would have been cancelled. He wanted to have this meeting done as soon as possible, so that he could get down to perform some other business at hand.

An old driver, who worked for Robert Gunrov seemed quiet. Although he couldn't speak Japanese, the man could speak plain English very well. He was currently taking the Japanese businessman to Robert's main house. They stopped, and stared at the building.

"Is this it?" Hiroki said. The old man nodded, and didn't say anything else. He just smiled.

Hiroki thought, I hope I know what I'm doing. He got out of the car and brought a briefcase with him. In his briefcase, there were drafted layouts of a dangerous bio-weapon. The Japanese scientists had ideas in developing the atomic bomb for themselves, but it would take years to perfect it. Hiroki wanted to drop it on America. It was the call for revenge. Those Americans will pay for what they have done!

Hiroki walked towards the entrance of Robert's house, and then stopped. The door opened, and out came a large man, who looked strong, and well-built in his prime. He seemed taller than the old Russian driver, who drove Hiroki all the way from the airport. Despite the fact that Hiroki was supposed to be afraid of the tall man, he calmly said, "I'm Hiroki Tagakawa. I'm here for Robert Gunrov?"

Robert's bodyguard didn't say anything. He just opened the door wide for Hiroki to enter. Along the hallway, Hiroki noticed someone else cooking in the kitchen. He didn't know what it was. It seemed that Robert was going to have lunch.

"Ah, Mr. Tagakawa," Robert said, coming towards him. "I've been expecting you. I was just about to have lunch." He looked pretty old like a 40-year old man. However, he was strong enough to take care of his crime business. He was a dangerous man alright, and most people in Russia feared him.

"Hello, Mr. Gunrov," Hiroki said, bowing down. But Robert didn't bow back. He just shook hands with the Japanese businessman. "I see you have come all the way from Japan, Mr. Takagawa. I trust you had a good journey."

Hiroki looked at him. "Yes, I did. In fact, the trip was longer than I expected."

"Come," Robert said, waving towards the chair in the dining room. "Sit down, Mr. Takagawa. Let's get comfortable and talk business."

Robert's bodyguard stood there, watching Hiroki's movements. The Japanese businessman had a strange feeling that the bodyguard was just being suspicious. He understood that way of how the Russian crime boss, Robert Gunrov would handle things in his own way. But there was business to be done.

Hiroki sat on the chair, and placed the briefcase beside it.

"Would you like a drink?" Robert asked. "It's Russian brandy. It's good."

"Yes, please," Hiroki said. "Anything would do."

"Alright," Robert said. He said to the bodyguard to bring it. The bodyguard nodded, and went towards the kitchen.

"Yes, it's been busy here," Robert decided to break the silence. "As you can see, Mr. Tagakawa, my people would do anything to protect themselves. I have to admit that I'm a dangerous man. But what I can say? Business is business. It's been tough for me, you know. I'm sure you can understand that."

"Yes..." Hiroki said slowly, staring at the window. It began to snow very badly at this point. He wondered how he was going to get back to Japan. No matter. He would have to find someplace to stay until the snow dies down. He looked back at the crime boss. "Yes, I understand, Mr. Gunrov. I feel very much the same."

Robert laughed. "You are a funny man, Mr. Takagawa. Sorry, I don't mean it that way. I just wanted to laugh. I used to laugh all the time, when I was a child. But I became serious, you know. Things like what happened to your country, shouldn't have happened. I am very sorry to say that it happened. But now that you're here, I wonder what are you going to do about it."

Hiroki thought about it for a while. The silent bodyguard brought two glasses, and a bottle of Russian brandy with him. He placed them on the table, and poured the drinks for them.

Hiroki picked up the glass, and sipped.

"How is it?" Robert asked the businessman. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it," Hiroki replied. He continued sipping his drink.

"You seem quiet, Mr. Tagakawa," Robert said. "Are all Japanese like this? I can understand you're nervous about the meeting. I can tell you one thing about me. If anything goes wrong at my side, I finish things. You know what I mean?"

Hiroki didn't know what the crime boss meant. But he just said, "Yes, I know what you mean."

Robert sipped too. "However in your case, Mr. Takagawa, I'm afraid that you won't be alive to know what will happen in the future."

Hiroki almost spilled his drink on the floor. Then he got up. "What do you mean, Mr. Gunrov? I have the plans. They are right here in my briefcase!"

Robert said, "Yes, I do know that. But you have more than that, Mr. Takagawa. Let's just say that a smart man like you can give something better for the future. Instead of coming all the way from Japan, over and over again, we would like to take an easy route. Because we wouldn't want the American spies on our midst, don't we? They would get really suspicious of why a Japanese businessman would want to visit Russia very often."

Of course, the crime boss was right about that. These trips could prove futile for the Americans to know what was going on. Who knew what might happen next? But Hiroki was still confused of what the crime boss meant by an easy route. He said angrily, "Look here, Mr. Gunrov. I don't know what you're pulling here. But I have other business matters to attend to. If you want the plans, I can give them to you right now. Or else, I'll just leave."

"I see." Robert slowly got up from his chair. Then he looked out the window. "Ah, it's a blizzard. How wonderful."

"Do you want the plans or not?" Hiroki raised his voice." The bodyguard was going to intervene, but Robert stopped him. He said, "Mr. Tagakawa, I'm very disappointed in you. I can understand you're angry, but you need to know this." Robert looked away from the window and then stepped closer towards the businessman himself. "I have a guy who can extract information from you, Mr. Takagawa. He can tell me everything that I need to know."

"What... What guy?" Hiroki was getting scared now.

Robert smiled. "You want to know?" Then he called out, "ALEX!"

The man suddenly appeared from the hallway, and stood there, watching the Japanese businessman. Hiroki didn't know what to expect from him. But he assumed that this man had to be another bodyguard.

"Hello, Mr. Takagawa," Alex Markovich said. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Um..." Hiroki said slowly. "Who are you?"

"Come, Mr. Takagawa," Robert said. "Sit down and relax. I promise you, it will be over. You won't feel a thing."

"NO!" Hiroki shouted at the crime boss. "I WON'T! I WANT OUT!"

"SIT DOWN, MR. TAGAKAWA!" Alex shouted at him. Hiroki looked at the new Russian man, and listened.

"Now..." Robert said. "I promise you again that it won't hurt. Alex here have done this sort of thing many times. Trust me."

Alex went behind Hiroki's back. Hiroki was getting so nervous that he wanted to get out of the house. But it was snowing badly outside.

Alex placed his hand near the top of Hiroki's head. The Japanese businessman said, "What... What are you doing?"

"I'm going to drain the information from your brain, Mr. Tagakawa," the Russian agent replied. "All of it."

"Please..." Hiroki begged. "Please, don't kill me. I have family."

"You don't have to tell me, Mr. Tagakawa. I'll gain that information from you. Do not worry. I will tell them that the great Mr. Tagakawa had died in a blizzard." Robert laughed at the wild thought. But the bodyguard didn't.

The Japanese businessman screamed as he felt something sharp, cutting through his skull. Blood poured from both sides of his head.

A few minutes later, Alex said in his Russian language, "It is done, Mr. Gunrov." He dropped Hiroki's head on the dining table.

"Good," Robert said. "Now, I want you to tell me what you know."

Alex thought for a moment, and then said, "I am sorry, Mr. Gunrov. I cannot do that."

"What?!" Robert was both stunned and angry at the same time. He should have known that Alex was going to betray him. But the information that Alex extracted from the other crime lords of Russia, had tried to kill him, and failed. Even Robert couldn't shoot him on sight.

"You cannot do this!" Robert said. He looked at the bodyguard, and told him what to do. The bodyguard planned to break Alex's neck. But the Russian agent immediately took out a knife from the dining table, and slashed his throat. The bodyguard gurgled, and fell down on the floor.

Robert didn't have any idea how to defeat the creature that was Alex Markovich. He decided to run away, but Alex stopped him by throwing a knife on the back. The great crime boss cried out painfully, and fell down on the floor. The cook who was currently making lunch, just came out of the kitchen, and saw the commotion. He screamed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date- August 3, 1989

Location- Blue Lotus Hotel, China

Ted Hansen and George Raganov were currently residing in the one of the finest hotels of China. After all, they were sent by the CIA to investigate a man named Alex Markovich, who had been causing recent deaths back in Los Angeles. The death trails weren't good enough to pinpoint the killer's location. The FBI have even tried to track him down, but to no avail. Ted got frustrated of the possible fact that Alex could be hiding anywhere. However George Raganov, who had been living in Russia for the past years or so, had come to join the CIA, and help track down the killer.

"This is tough," Ted said. His co-workers sometimes called him, "Teddy Bear" or just "Teddy." But George just called him, Mr. Hansen. Ted wished that his partner would call him, Ted. It sounded alright for him though.

George Raganov didn't seem to listen to him. Outside the balcony, he used his binoculars to search for Alex Markovich. There was an anonymous tip, which came from the FBI, and he said that the criminal himself had just visited China. The man took photos of him, and faxed them to the Blue Lotus Hotel.

"Are you listening, George?" Ted said, lying on the bed. He felt tired already. The trip from Los Angeles was brutal enough for him to consider the fact that he shouldn't have married his wife in the first place. His wife always expected him to come home, but Ted always made an excuse, and said, "Honey, I wish I could come there for Hanna's birthday party. Come on, Elsie, what do you want me to do? Quit the damn job?" And she had said, "Yes. Find another job, so you can spend more time with us." But Ted was so good at his job that he couldn't imagine doing anything else, other than catching terrorists.

However, George was a lucky man. He never got married in his life, despite the fact that he was 40 years old. He had recent dates with women that he couldn't commit in a real-life relationship. He said to Ted once," Always decide the right thing before you can do anything else." Ted didn't know what he meant. He had just forgotten it, and focused on the task at hand.

"I think I see him," George said. "Take a look." Ted came over to the balcony, and saw the figure arriving at the top floors of the building. Of course, it was formerly owned by Cheung Enterprises. The Chinese man had certain interests in the weapons department. He was said to trade money in developing high-tech weaponry for the Russians. George had the hunch that his country was willing to take risks in combating future enemies. But Mr. Wei Cheung got arrested for it, and his company came crashing down like bricks. What possible outcome could Alex hoped to achieve from this?

"What do you think?" George said, looking at his partner.

"Yes, it's him alright," Ted said, looking closer at the target. "We got to go and fast."

Cheung Enterprises

Alex Markovich was hoping to meet Mr. Wei Cheung's son named Tom Cheung. After all, he found out that his father was currently in jail, and that Alex couldn't find a way to infiltrate the prison, and extract the former entrepreneur's information. However, Tom Cheung who had worked with his father in the company, had lots of information, regarding the weapons that Wei Cheung had told his son. Alex thought it was good enough.

Tom Cheung arrived at the abandoned company. He came alone, and decided, what the hell. He might as well get done with it, and tell everything to the man, that he was going to meet. His father was rotting in prison anyways, and he couldn't take it anymore. There were times that he wanted to ask his father of why he would do such a thing. It had ruined everything. He was a former playboy of the rich and famous, and now he felt ashamed. Not even a beautiful woman could look at him. He wanted to kill himself, but couldn't do it. He knew there was still a future for him.

Six hours earlier, Tom had received a call from a strange man named Alex Markovich. Alex blackmailed him in telling that if he didn't share the information, he would call the police. After all, Tom was somehow involved working with his father's illegal business, without knowing its true purpose.

Tom had decided to come to Cheung Enterprises alone, and meet the man himself. He thought, Why wouldn't a man like Alex come to my house, instead of coming all the way to Cheung Enterprises?

When Tom finally met the Russian agent, he said, "You should have come to my house. I would have given the information to you over there."

Alex shook his head. "No, that is not necessary, Mr. Cheung. It's too... private, if you know what I mean."

"I see," Tom chuckled at the thought. "You're a strange man, Mr. Markovich. Now I have to ask you this, why would you want my information?"

"I don't have time to answer your questions, Mr. Cheung. I believe that I'm being followed."

"Followed?" Tom Cheung got scared, thinking that the police had found out his illegal activities. "By whom?"

"I do not know." Alex looked all over the place to see, who was coming after him. It must be those CIA brats, he thought.

"Look here, Mr. Markovich," Tom said, sweating all over. "I don't think it's a good idea. I'll have to go now."

"No!" Alex shouted at him. He raised his gun and fired.

"AHH!" Tom Cheung felt his shoulder blade got hit by the bullet. He fell down, and then later tried to get up.

Alex Markovich walked closer towards the young man. "I must have your information, Mr. Cheung. I am sorry to say this, but it's been a great pleasure meeting you."

"No! No! Please! NO! HELP!"

The Russian agent knelt down, and touched Tom's head.

"AHHHHHH!"

"FREEZE!" Ted shouted at the Russian agent. Alex didn't move, even though he was ready to transfer the young man's information to his brain. His eyes became white.

"I SAID FREEZE! OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT!" But George saw what was happening to the poor, young Chinese man, and said, "Jesus Christ, Ted! Look!"

Oh my God! Ted thought. What's he doing to him? He fired at him anyways. But Alex still didn't move an inch. George shot him in the back several times. Nothing.

When the transfer was over, Alex got up, and stared at the CIA agents.

"You must be the CIA," Alex said.

Both the agents got their jaws dropped open, as if they had seen a ghost.

"I see you're shocked. Do not worry. It happens quite often." Alex fired the shots at them. Both Ted and George backed down, and immediately took their cover.

Alex kept firing. The agents tried to shoot back, but the bullets kept coming at them. They still took cover.

The firing stopped. Alex realized he didn't have enough bullets left. So, he decided to run away from them. But Ted got up, not giving up the fight, and fired at Alex again. A single bullet pierced through his leg, but then again, Alex couldn't feel anything. He looked back, and shot one round at Ted Hansen.

"AH!" Ted whimpered painfully. His right arm bled. George quickly rushed towards him. "Mr. Hansen! Are you alright?"

"Crap!" Ted said angrily. "He got away." George saw it too, and looked back at his American partner. "Ted, we must get you to the hospital. That arm looks bad."

"Yeah, I can see that." When they got toward Tom's body, George said, "What are we going to do with him?"

"We'll have to call the police," Ted said, still feeling the pain. "His father will be sad though."

"Yes, I know," George said. "Come, Mr. Hansen. We'll go to the hospital. You look really bad."

Kwan Hospital

The two agents were staying at the hospital, waiting for their boss, Kevin Hendricks to arrive, and expect some bad news. Of course, the director of the CIA, wouldn't like to hear bad news at this point. Ted had the feeling that he and George would have to explain what really happened back at Cheung Enterprises.

When the boss finally arrived to the patient room, he looked tired, after coming all the way from Washington, DC. He had an important meeting with a U.S. senator named Richard Donaldson, who planned to demolish arms dealership in foreign countries.

"Ted, are you okay?" Kevin said.

"Yes, sir. I'm fine."

Kevin sighed. "Alright, you two better explain to me what really happened. Because I had to come all the way here, after I found out you, Ted was critically injured." He looked at him to see if he was really okay.

"Sir, it wasn't that bad," Ted said.

Kevin sighed again. "You do know that I had to speak privately with Senator Donaldson? The guy had a busy schedule. I have a busy schedule. Now, what really happened?"

The two agents glanced at each other. There was a moment of silence. Kevin was getting very impatient now.

"Well..." Kevin said. "What do you boys have to say?"

George decided to speak up. "With all due respect, sir, we managed to shoot Alex Markovich. However..." He looked at Ted again, thinking whether he should really tell their boss. Of course, the boss wouldn't believe their story.

"Come on, guys," Kevin said. "Just spit it out. Okay? What happened after you shot him?"

"Well sir," George said. "He got up."

Kevin blinked. "He... got up?"

"Yes, sir," Ted said, agreeing with George's statement. "We shot him several times. He couldn't get killed."

Kevin looked around the room, thinking for the moment. "Hmm... I see. So, that's all you can give me?"

"Yes sir," George said. "I know it's hard to believe. But..."

"Just hold on a second," Kevin interrupted him. "You said that you both shot him several times, and then... What? He just... got up?"

"Yes, sir," Ted confirmed. "It certainly looks that way."

"Have you guys been drinking?" Kevin said. "Because I know from experience, that a couple of agents used to drink a lot back in my day, just to ease their stress off."

"Sir," Ted said. "It is true. We really did shoot him."

"Not only that, sir," George said. "He did something to Tom Cheung's head. Like drilling a hole or something."

"Oh, for god's sake!" Kevin shouted at them. "What do you take me for? Come on, guys. You really think that's possible? This is insane!"

"As insane as it sounds, sir," Ted said. "It's true. No matter what we say."

Kevin sighed for the third time. "Okay, here's what we're going to do. Ted, you stay here and rest for a while. George, I need you to research more about the Markovich guy, and find out who he really is, dead or alive. I don't care. Do you understand?"

"I understand, sir," George said firmly.

"Good," Kevin said. "Now, I'll have get back to Washington. And George?"

"Yes, sir?"

"I want you to brief me what you found, and also let Ted know about it. Got it?"

"I got you, sir."

"Okay, I'm out. Take care, Ted. I hope you feel better."

"I'm feeling much better, sir," Ted said.

"Right." Kevin shook his head and then walked out of the room.

"Well... that was something," Ted said.

"In my country, people wouldn't believe in such things, until they see it for themselves."

"We have seen it, didn't we? It's not possible."

"I know, Mr. Hansen. But I'll have to find out more information about him. The man is dangerous. That we already know."

"True," Ted agreed. "And George?"

"Yes, Mr. Hansen?"

"Will you please me call me, Ted? I would really appreciate it."

Blue Lotus Hotel

George Raganov came back to the hotel. He didn't know what to think about the incident that happened at Cheung Enterprises. There were some things that couldn't be explained. However, there was only one person, who could shed some light to this strange incident. He wasn't dreaming here, of course. He knew what he saw and that he wasn't drunk either.

There was a knock on the door. George expected an FBI agent named Sheila Jackson to share the information, regarding Alex Markovich. Sheila was the kind of person who dealt everything with the paranormal-related cases. The rest of the FBI thought she was crazy like spooky Mulder from "The X-Files." But Sheila had the resources, and certainly used them very well.

George opened the door, and saw her standing there. She smiled. "Hello, George. It's been a while."

"Yes..." George recalled the days that he and Sheila went out together. But that serious relationship never happened.

"Wow, nice room," Sheila said, entering the room, and then walked towards the balcony. "I must say that if I ever had a break, I should come here more often."

"You got what I wanted?" George asked her.

"Yeah," Sheila said. "It's all in here." She brought the file folder with her. "But it wasn't easy. It took me a while though." She dropped the file on the bed. George looked at it, and took a slight peek. Sheila said, "It's getting hot in here. Let me take my clothes off."

"Sheila, we do not have time for this."

"Why not? When we went out for a date the last time, you'd like to see me naked."

"That was different. We have some serious business here."

"I know." Sheila rolled her eyes. "We can still have business, even while I'm naked. Who's going to know?"

George didn't know what to say about that. It wouldn't be as bad to see her naked again. After all, Sheila was very beautiful, despite the fact that she got interested in the paranormal before applying herself to the FBI. People often laughed at the idea that she could do something like this. The reality was that anybody could get bonkers over the fact that these "paranormal" cases were really true. However, after what George had seen back at Cheung Enterprises, things seemed to click him, and he knew that Sheila would have the answers.

Sheila was now fully undressed, and sat down on the bed. George did the same. "Is this all you got?"

"Yep," Sheila said. "That is all."

"Jesus Christ!" George looked at the headlines from an old newspaper clipping. It said,

FAMOUS PORN STAR FOUND DEAD AT HILTON HOTEL

"That's not all," Sheila said. "There are many others that goes back to the original killings. It was the same, over and over again."

"But this news," George said, "It's old. How come I didn't know about this?"

"Well... It looks like the newspaper agency didn't want to publish it. It would cause some panic in the adult film industry. Not to mention Hollywood, of course. Take a look at those ones about the dead movie stars." George flipped through each paper, and looked at the headlines. It said,

FAMOUS MOVIE STARS FOUND DEAD AT MIAMI BOAT PARTY

"I don't understand, Sheila," George said. "Why would he want these people killed? It doesn't make sense."

Sheila shrugged. "Beats me. But what I do know is that Alex Markovich had an idea that Hollywood, and the adult film industry have some connection to politics. Remember the scandal that happened in New York? A married mayor secretly went out on a date with a famous porn star?"

"Yes, I have heard of it," George said. "So?"

"So, my guess is that Alex Markovich was chasing after these people, just to gain information about the famous, political figures in history. That's when Alex knew the locations of those politicians. It's scary."

"I know what you mean," George said, getting up from the bed. "But what do you know about Alex Markovich?"

"Well, that's a good question." Sheila stretched both of her arms. George tried not to look at her naked form, because he knew that he would get a hard-on, anytime soon.

Sheila continued, "But the question is this, is he even Alex Markovich?"

"What are you talking about?" George looked straight at her. "We are dealing with the same man, right?"

"Yes, we are. But we don't know if that's his real name. He might have used that name of a dead man, or he just made it up. Who knows? That's the mystery."

George looked back at the papers. "What about his origins?"

"Ah, that's complicated. Here, let me show you." Sheila took the papers away from George, and flipped through them, until she found the right one. "This paper dates back to April 29, 1945."

George looked at it, and gasped.

HITLER AND WIFE FOUND DEAD IN SECRET HIDEOUT

"What are you saying, Sheila? That this man, Alex Markovich killed them?"

"It looks that way. How else, it could explain those strange puncture wounds from their heads? The American army found their bodies, and they had nothing to do with them. The doctor had made a autopsy back then, and it seems that this man, Alex Markovich or whoever he is, was able to drain information."

"Drain?" George got confused. "What do you mean?"

Sheila thought for a while, and then said, "What I mean is that Alex can suck information right out of a damn skull."

"By what?" George couldn't believe it, and felt like he just got stranded in the middle of the Twilight Zone.

"By a hand. There was no evidence of a weapon, George. Alex wouldn't do something like that. He used both of his hands to drain the information."

"Jesus Christ!" George rubbed the back of his head. "Ted is going to laugh at this, not to mention the boss."

"But you did see what happened when you guys fought him. Right?"

George didn't say anything.

"There's another one. Look."

George looked at the newspaper. This one dated back to June 28, 1967. It said,

RUSSIAN CRIME BOSS AND JAPANESE BUSINESSMAN FOUND DEAD AT HOME

George was stunned again. "What is the Japanese man doing there?"

"That's interesting. The fact remains clear that these people had a very serious conversation. And whatever it was, Alex just came along, and sucked Hiroki's head dry. Not to mention Robert's cook."

"I see," George said. "But not Robert Gunrov?"

"Nope," Sheila said.

"Why is that? Robert was an important man, and I heard stories about him."

"Yeah, but it looks like Alex couldn't drain information from a dead person. Besides, he needed a fresh, living human like... like a vampire of some sort."

George sat back on the bed. He felt tired already.

Sheila sat down beside him. "Look, I know this is too much for you. But it's all I've got. We're not dealing with a human here, George. Whatever he is, he has to be stopped."

"How do we stop him?"

Sheila thought for a minute, and then said, "My guess it would be his forehead."

"Are you sure that's his weakness?"

"Yeah, I have a newspaper clipping that dates back to World War 1." Sheila showed it to him. "It's about an American sniper named Willy, who shot Alex in the head. But the bullet just grazed it. His head was bleeding badly. The man became unconsciousness for a while, and then the wound got healed itself. Willy was sure that he killed Alex on sight."

"But then he got up," George said.

"Exactly. You probably have to shoot his forehead. It's the only way."

"Alright, I think I have heard enough."

"How's Ted by the way?" Sheila said, changing the subject.

"He is fine," George replied. "I have to report this finding to the boss. He will get angry, believe me."

"I know," Sheila said, laughing at the thought. "Don't worry. You're not the only one, who found it hard to believe. I used to be a skeptic, you know."

George looked at her beautiful face. He had always wanted to kiss her.

Sheila smiled. "Let's get comfortable, okay? Just like the old times."

George sighed, and began to strip off his clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date- October 13, 1991

Location- Hilton Hotel, New York

Alex Markovich had rough sex with the famous politician's wife, who seemed bored, and lonely. The woman named Sarah Donaldson came to the hotel, hoping to find some company because her husband never paid attention to her. Alex stood naked, looking out the window from the bedroom suite, wondering whether the CIA was still after him. He had the resources from several guys to help him out. In case if they get apprehended by the CIA or the FBI, their information had to be drained, because interrogation was deemed necessary for authorities to find out the Russian agent's whereabouts. Alex wouldn't want that.

He turned towards Sarah, who was still lying naked on the bed. She looked beautiful. There were times that Alex wanted to have sex with Hitler's wife. He had every opportunity to do so, when he found her sleeping alone in the bedroom. But there wasn't time for that, since the Americans and their Allied forces were currently searching for Hitler and his wife. Instead, Alex had drained the information from her.

He thought to himself that he could do the same thing with Sarah Donaldson. But he needed the pleasure to find out the woman's body, including the fact that she was a powerful person in political history. Who would have thought, she could cheat on a man like Alex Markovich? It sounded insane.

Sarah opened her eyes, and saw Alex standing there. She smiled. "Are you thinking about doing a third round?"

Alex shook his head. "No, Mrs. Donaldson. I am very much tired, but I do need something important from you."

"Oh... What's that?"

"Mrs. Donaldson... The only reason why I made love to you, because I wanted to know the world of sexual pleasure. I've certainly got that information from a porn star."

Sarah stared at him and then blinked. "Really? Oh, wow. I guess I wasn't the only one."

"Yes, it was necessary, Mrs. Donaldson. In fact, she thought me everything that I need to know. But there are more far more important things than pleasure." He now walked closer towards Sarah.

The woman looked at him curiously. "Such as?"

"Politics." Alex said firmly. "I want to know information about your husband."

Sarah was a bit surprised to hear this. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything," Alex replied, and then rubbed her cheek. "Will you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything for you," Sarah said. "But I don't see the point of telling you everything about him. You see... He got his hands full. I'm not into politics anyways. I'm just there for the appearance. I never really cared about what he does."

"Ah, I see... So, you go around and find men like me, and then have sex?"

Sarah glared at him. "Now you listen here, Mr. Markovich. I'm not a whore, okay? I just wanted some company."

"Yes, I understand that. But you must know that your husband is a very important man. Do you expect him to have sex with you all the time? That is quite impossible, Mrs. Donaldson. A man has got to make a living. A woman's need comes later, but I can provide it for you. Yes?"

"Um..." Sarah bit her lip. "Yeah, I guess."

Alex chuckled. "Don't think too much, Mrs. Donaldson. You're a smart and beautiful woman. You can do many things in your free time, rather than seeking out sexual company. Now..." Alex stroked the woman's blonde hair. "Tell me, Mrs. Donaldson. How's your head? You said you were having a headache?"

"Yeah..." Sarah remembered last night, which she drank three glasses of wine before having sex. "I guess I drank too much."

"Do not worry, Mrs. Donaldson. I'll massage your head. You'll feel great."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date- November 15, 1991

Location- Donaldson Residence, Washington, DC

Richard Donaldson found himself stranded at home, and had nowhere else to go. A month earlier, Richard's wife had been murdered by a madman named Alex Markovich. He couldn't believe his ears that Sarah Donaldson could cheat on him. The scandal was all over the news, and the photo that was taken by the secret paparazzi, showed that his wife had been lying naked on the bed, along with the puncture wounds in her head. It was a brutal image, and that Richard had even tried to forget it.

He came downstairs from his bedroom, still feeling tired of the fact that he couldn't concentrate on his job anymore. As that wasn't enough, he had plans to ban any arms dealership, coming from foreign countries like Afghanistan, Ukraine, and others. It was crucial that he had to do something about it. Wars have been affecting throughout the world. The terrorism lied within the ranks, and people were dying from it. But the thought of his wife cheating behind his back, and then got murdered? It was a horrible thought.

Richard opened the cabinet, filled with wines, champagnes, and whiskeys. He took out a whiskey bottle, and decided to drink it in the morning. He never drank whiskey in the morning, when his wife was around. Instead, he drank black coffee.

A black bodyguard came over to see how his boss was doing. But it wasn't just that. He said, "Sir... There's two men who wanted to see you."

Richard just drank the rest of his whiskey, and poured out another one. He didn't seem to listen to his own bodyguard. He just sipped his drink. "Show them in."

The bodyguard nodded, and went to the entrance. The two CIA agents, Ted Hansen, and George Raganov entered the guest room. The bodyguard left them alone. Richard kept drinking, even without looking at them.

"Hello, sir," Ted said. He looked at George for a while, thinking that the senator was going through a tough time. But they had to warn him that Alex Markovich was coming after him.

"Sir..." George said. But Richard finally turned around to face them. "So... Kevin sent both of you. Eh? Well... I wonder what it is."

Both the CIA agents didn't say anything.

"Sit down, boys." Richard showed them the couch. "Make yourselves comfortable. Um..." He paused, looking at the cabinet. "Do you want a drink?"

"No, thanks," Ted said, feeling a bit uncomfortable. George said the same.

"Okay..." Richard gulped the rest of his drink. Then he brought the bottle with him, just in case if he wanted another one. The agents sat down on the couch opposite towards the senator. The old man looked like he was about to die soon.

Richard poured another drink. "So what brings you two here? I hear that you didn't catch my wife's killer yet?"

George looked at Ted, and then said, "Sir... we are sorry to hear that your wife has been killed. But no... We haven't caught him yet."

"I see," Richard said. "Do you have any idea what I'm going through?"

"We understand, sir," Ted said. "But we have reason to believe that Alex..."

"I know who Alex is," Richard interrupted him.

"Um..." Ted said slowly. "You do?"

"Yeah..." Richard chuckled. "He's the one who slept with my wife! And now... she's dead." He gave himself another drink.

Ted looked at his Russian partner for help. But George couldn't find anything else to say. but to feel sorry for the old senator himself.

"Um... sir," George said, after a moment of silence. "Our boss, Kevin as you know, had said that you needed protection. Like Ted was about to say, we believe that Alex is going to come after you."

"Why would he come after me?" Richard said angrily.

"Well..." Ted said. "You see, sir. That's the problem. We really don't know, but it has something to do with the things you're currently running."

"Ah, I see," Richard said. "Well, you'll have to do better than that. Because I still don't know what you boys are talking about."

George sighed. "Sir... Alex Markovich plans to drain the information from your mind, because you're a very important man."

The senator stopped drinking.

"It's true, sir," Ted said, trying to back his partner up. "He's a dangerous man, and can drain information from powerful people. He's... not human."

The senator stared at his drink for a while, and then placed it on the table.

"Sir..." George said. "I know it's hard to believe. Ted and I..."

"Hold on." Richard stopped the Russian man, and continued, "Let me get this straight... You're both saying that a man can drain information from... powerful people? Like... How?"

"Um..." Ted said. "By using his hands, sir."

"His hands?" Richard was confused.

"Yes, sir," George said. "His hands."

"Hmm... Okay." Richard looked all over his house, and then glared at the agents. "Are you boys out of your freaking mind?!"

Oh boy, Ted thought. Here we go.

"It is true, sir," George said. "Alex has the ability to do it. He knows your location, because he drained the information from your... wife."

"Dear Lord! What am I hearing?" He got up from the couch, and said it again, "WHAT AM I HEARING?!"

"Sir..." Ted said. "It's okay. We will handle him, which is why we have men watching you. George told me that we can stop him somehow."

"Oh, I see," Richard said. "And how are you going to pull it off?"

Ted looked at his partner again. "We have a tracking device, sir. We need to strap it around your leg."

"What?!" Richard looked at them, thinking they were mad. "Are you serious? I'm not a damn criminal!"

"We know that, sir," George said. "But it will tell us that you're in big trouble. All you have to do is... hit the device, once you see him, and then the signal goes off."

"Oh, I see." Then Richard shook his head.

"Look sir," Ted said. "I know it's complicated, but it's the only way, we can apprehend him."

"Yes sir." George agreed with his partner.

There was a moment of silence. Richard paced around the living room, and then said, "Okay, do it."

"Okay," Ted said, feeling relieved. He took out a small device from his pocket. "Just sit down, and relax, sir."

"Okay, Ted," Richard said, coming over to the couch. He sat down. Ted knelt down before the senator, and strapped the tracking device on his right leg.

"I hope you boys know what you're doing."

"We know it, sir," George said. "Do not worry. We will kill him."

"Yeah..." Richard sounded tired already. "You do that." He got up from the couch, and was careful enough not to hit the device. "Will this Markovich b@$t@rd able to see it?"

"I hope not," Ted said. "It should be fine though."

"Well... I believe in you, kid. Kevin told me a lot of good things about you. I hope you're right about this."

"Yeah, I know," Ted said.

"Sir," George said. "Again, we are so sorry to hear that your wife is dead. She was a wonderful woman."

Richard stared at the Russian agent, blinking. Ted did the same.

"Um..." George was confused. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No... No..." Richard waved his hand away. "But thank you... Um... Your name's George. Right?"

"Yes, sir. I am known as George Raganov."

"Ah yes, I know you. You're that Russian agent that Kevin keeps talking about." Then he looked over the living room. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go up and get some sleep."

"Okay, sir," George said. "We'll cover you. Do not worry."

"Yeah..." Richard said. "Right."

When the senator went upstairs to his bedroom, Ted looked at his Russian partner. "A wonderful woman?"

"What's seems to be the matter?" George said. "She was a wonderful woman. After all, she had been nice to us, when we got invited to her birthday party. Remember?"

Ted sighed. "Yeah, I remember."

Richard Donaldson found himself in a dream, where he saw his wife making out with a strange man. He knew who that strange man was. However, he couldn't take the sight anymore. He called out to his wife, screaming, and telling her to stop it. But the man got up, while Sarah was laughing at him. The senator stepped back, and saw the man's white eyes. The Russian man grinned. "I will have your information, Mr. Donaldson." Then, he placed his hand on Sarah's head. Richard screamed.

Richard suddenly woke up, sweating all over. He knew it was a horrible nightmare, and that Alex would come, and then kill him. He got up from the bed, planning to have another drink. When he went downstairs, he heard noises like gunshots outside his home. Richard was stunned to see that his black bodyguard walked slowly, covering something on his chest. It looked like blood.

When the bodyguard fell down on the floor, Richard saw something moving towards the entrance of his own home. He knew it was Alex Markovich. He hit the device on the side of the wall, hoping that the two CIA agents would help him right away.

Alex finally arrived in the guest room. The senator remembered that he had a gun stashed somewhere inside one of his drawers. He quickly went back towards his bedroom, searched for it and then grabbed it. When he came downstairs, he aimed his weapon at the Russian agent.

Alex smiled. "Hello, Mr. Donaldson. You look well."

"Back off... I mean it."

"I see," Alex said. "Are you sure you want to do that? I can tell you're afraid of me. I had to take your wife's information. I had to know where you are."

"SHUT UP!" Richard fired a single shot. But Alex didn't move an inch. Richard was so shocked that he dropped his gun on the floor.

The two agents arrived quickly toward the scene, and saw Alex Markovich.

"Okay, Alex!" Ted said aloud and then raised his own gun. George did the same. "That's enough! Drop your weapon! NOW!"

Alex chuckled. "You have not learned a thing, haven't you? You and the Russian man..." Then he fired at them. The agents quickly took cover, while firing at Alex at the same time.

Jesus Christ! The senator couldn't believe it. I better stop drinking, once this is all over. He went back towards his bedroom, and then locked the door.

The firing continued. Ted jumped up, and kicked Alex on the head. The Russian agent fell down. But Alex managed to get up quickly and punched Ted on the face.

"George!" Ted cried out to him, while struggling to fight the Russian agent. "Shoot his damn head!"

"I am trying, Mr. Hansen!" George tried to take a perfect aim, and then fired. But he missed it. Instead, the bullet smashed a flower pot.

Alex quickly kicked the gun away from George's hand. George fought back. Ted picked up his gun from the floor, and then aimed at the back of the enemy's head. He fired.

Alex stopped. George looked at him, and saw the bullet went straight through the enemy's head. Alex touched his head for a while, and then noticed the blood on his fingers.

"Now, George!" George quickly went for his weapon, and fired at the creature's head again. It exploded into pieces of brain matter.

"Jesus Christ!" George gasped. Then he looked towards his partner. "Are you okay, Mr. Hansen?"

"Yeah... I'm fine, George. Didn't I tell you not to call me like that?"

"I am sorry, Ted. I cannot help it."

"Yeah, I know. God..." Ted stared at the headless creature for a while. "You know what, George? My wife was right. I'll have to quit this job, and find another one. Besides, I miss my family too much for this sort of thing."

"Yes, I understand." Then George looked upstairs. "Shouldn't we tell the senator that Alex is dead?"

"Yeah, let's do that."

Next story- Blood Wish.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#2  Edited By The Impersonator

Edited