MCU THOR | ULTIMATE SPEEDSTER PHASING RESISTANCE

X2ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so.... the bifrost works like a tractor beam....

No Caption Provided

And it's obviously MFTL for sending bruce to earth in such a short amount of time.... interestingly, though, the bifrost stretches at rips apart your molecules.

The scan I really want to focus on is the one that says "The bifrost stretches every cell of Thor's body, trying to drag him away". We know the bifrost pulls you away at MFTL speeds... sooo... Thor's cells were being stretched apart at MFTL speeds. This works in tandem with the other scans. Those scans allow us to add on their atoms being stretched and their molecules being stretched

So, Thor was tanking his molecules being stretched apart at MFTL speeds.... but wait. If his molecules were being ripped apart at MFTL.... that means they were also moving at MFTL speeds. So, Thor was tanking his molecules being moved at MFTL speeds.

Why does this matter for flash style phasing? Well, the way it works is that you vibrate your molecules at a speed which you can phase through other molecules. But, Thor has already resisted his own molecules being moved at those speeds... so if, per say, flash were to try and phase through Thor, moving his molecules MFTL.... it wouldn't work as the frequency is nothing Thor hasn't handled before.

(Why am I on my alt? My main for whatever reason.... I won't be replying to comments, though I will when my karma is low enough for me to chat on my main again)

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Banner and Jane Foster can tank phasing also?

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkphantom9895

@supremegeneration: yes due to mcu atom scaling or no

Also I’m pretty sure the only one to actually resist the bifrost was gorr and Thor

HavzaPrensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895 said:

yes due to mcu atom scaling or no

Also I’m pretty sure the only one to actually resist the bifrost was gorr and Thor

yes they're the only ones.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darkphantom9895

@havzaprensi: yeah meaning there no anti feats as the only ones who ever resisted having their atoms yanked with mftl power was them 2