Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By alextheboss
No Caption Provided

I am open to input.

Specifically if Crocodile should be in the same tier as Luffy or if his devil fruit power is enough to keep him a tier above in most cases, where Nami should go, if Mr. 3's powers are dangerous enough to be in the high grand line tier or if he should be dropped a tier, if Dalton/Chaka/Pell should be high East Blue or Low Grand Line. Dalton beat Chopper in the past, but that was a weaker Chopper without rumble ball, and Kuromarimo said Dalton was ONCE considered his equal, so I don't know if he still is.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@alextheboss: To be fair i am Biased for my boy Crocodile- So idk if i am best to ask lol.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

Why Wapol > Robin? Couldn't she be potentially scaled above Mr. 2?

I would need to re-read Alabasta for whether Crocodile should be in Luffy's tier or not. But I think that generally, him being that tier higher is good. Logia users were built different pre-timeskip.

Mr. 3 is fine where he is.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman:

Why Wapol > Robin? Couldn't she be potentially scaled above Mr. 2?

She should scale above the other female members, but not the male ones. Well Bon Clay is kind of both, but since he is also a Mr. he doesn't count. Also I think it's safe to say Sanji>Robin, and Mr. 2 was almost equal to Sanji.

As for Wapol, dude is a menace. He is extremely durable and what is Robin going to do to his house form? She isn't snapping that back. I could see her beating regular Wapol though.

I would need to re-read Alabasta for whether Crocodile should be in Luffy's tier or not. But I think that generally, him being that tier higher is good. Logia users were built different pre-timeskip.

He stomps Luffy in the first fight, Luffy brings water but still loses pretty badly in the second fight only landing a couple good hits. In the final fight Luffy starts the fight getting two good shots off because Croc wasn't expecting to be hit. Croc takes out his poison hook, they have a somewhat even fight but Luffy goes down due to poison. Croc thought he won so he didn't end Luffy, but Luffy got back up and managed to finish Croc with a gum gum storm, actually punching through Croc's spada. So Croc won twice and could have won the final fight if he took Luffy more seriously, but Luffy seemed to outstat him in raw striking power by the very end. Though it's possible the blood on Luffy's fist weakened Croc's attack.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: I bumped up Usopp, Dalton, Chaka, and Pell up a tier. Do you agree with these movements?

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cocacolaman  Moderator

@alextheboss: I’d say their placements are fine, yeah. Pell is a particularly annoying one to rank.

I may be misremembering Robin’s feats but wasn’t she owning the Straw Hats? Maybe I’m being too influenced by her boss bish energy (and I guess Wapol’s meme energy) but I swear I do not remember Wapol being that impressive 😭

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocacolaman: She doesn't fight the straw hats. the best thing she does is surprise disarm Zoro when she is on their ship. She does stomp Pell though. Wapol is extremely durable and took multiple hits from Luffy. He stomped Dalton and would be way too much for Chopper, as Chopper had to go all out with rumble ball just to beat his minion he created.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

move mr 3 a tier lower and robin a tier higher and i mostly agree

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: I thought about Mr. 3 going lower, but his champion armor is pretty beastly and his wax could restrain Dorry and Brogy. And what feats does Robin have to put her a tier up?

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@xebec: I thought about Mr. 3 going lower, but his champion armor is pretty beastly and his wax could restrain Dorry and Brogy. And what feats does Robin have to put her a tier up?

eh him restraining dorry and brogy is an outlier imo, makes no sense in retrospect

his armor is good but i think it would make him more evenly matched with wapol's big form whatever the fuck that was

also don't see a world where he's on the same tier with daz bones

as for robin her abiliti is still super effective at this point in the story and should allow her to beat even people like bon chan or sanji imo, you can argue even zoro

we know from both feats and her own statements that she can deal with people despite them having technically superior stats (like hakuba in dressrosa)

and again i don't see her ever being on the same tier as somenone like miss doublefinger

the way she completely negged pell there's no way they're only 1 tier apart

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless