Will Goku beat Superman in Goku vs Superman Deathbattle 3?

• 83 results
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@jimohkolawol10: You got a problem with me bro? Maybe you should calm down.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: You got a problem with me bro? Maybe you should calm down.

I should ask you same thing? Am always cool.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0: Big man stop hallucinating,I meant spectre did went to hell trembling it with footsteps.

Monkeyverse only has 12 universes whiz said it and showed it and reference was made by grand priest during the beginning of ToP.

Now move on.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0: Big man stop hallucinating,I meant spectre did went to hell trembling it with footsteps.

Monkeyverse only has 12 universes whiz said it and showed it and reference was made by grand priest during the beginning of ToP.

Now move on.

so? no one said otherwise. and spectre went to hell so what? john constantine also goes to hell, doesn't mean a thing.

multiversal tree goku solos.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay puny multi-universal monkey solo,Now pls Can someone tell thi monkeyverse fan to stop disturbing me.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0 said:
@agmine570 said:

Haven't watched every dragonball content amd don't know all of Goku's feats and abillities but doubt it.

if they use the heroes/xenoverses scaling & feats, goku definitely stomps supes

But apparently, so many people still think that Base Superman still beats Comp Goku..

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By byondeon

Lmao. Their takes and arguments are so bad and laughable to the point there's multiple debunk videos and content creators clowning on Death Battle lmao.

Those "Debunk" videos are also laughably bad.

The idea of the 3rd goku vs superman wouldn't cross their minds after the laughing stock they have become in the vs battle community.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is mostly wank and they go by the way how monkeyverse fans wank him why shouldn't same logic goes for others not because of any superman fans or whatever so ever,we have seen the way they did with thor vs vegeta. Monkeyverse is a cope.

?????

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60 the_stegman  Moderator

They'll give Goku a sympathy win to appease the DBZ fans

comicvinerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By comicvinerguy

@byondeon:

Which one? Which video? Give me the link

As far as i know, Goku vs superman is so trash those content creators took turn clowning on them and addressing each and of the flaws lmao. How are they bad exactly?

comicvinerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman:

That or they'll stick to their precious "limitless power" Superman and gets clown on again by those salty power scalers

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is certainly going to win as DB is including ALL pre- crisi superman feats aswell.

NOW GOKU AND his PUNY MONKEYVERSE should go and FUCK THEMSELVES.

PRE- CRISIS ALONE WILL DOGWALK THE WHOLE MONKEY RACE WITH A SNEEZE.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is certainly going to win as DB is including ALL pre- crisi superman feats aswell.

NOW GOKU AND his PUNY MONKEYVERSE should go and FUCK THEMSELVES.

PRE- CRISIS ALONE WILL DOGWALK THE WHOLE MONKEY RACE WITH A SNEEZE.

lmao. a sneeze that can destroy a couple of planets is nothing. Black freeza can do that as well and that's without including the heroes verse.

try harder ig

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao SSgblue vegeta is subplanetry

PrimelyGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PrimelyGreat

Wait, why is Deathbattle doing this again? 😭

Shit is only going to get more toxic no matter who wins. I thought we were leaving that era.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, why is Deathbattle doing this again? 😭

Shit is only going to get more toxic no matter who wins. I thought we were leaving that era.

yeah, it's gonna summon the dc old relics from the woodluck who still believe DB is below planet lvl and db world is only 4 galaxies.

may the days of flamewars begin

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0:

The 4 galaxy DB shit was hilarious even after showing multiple galaxies in the show lmfao

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is honestly going to be another shitshow. I'll tune into watch but we'll see how it goes.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TheDevil98  Online

I mean they're basically going to use Composite Supes( Infinite Frontier Supes is Comp Supes across all continuities) and they're going to use Comp Goku( DBH and Xenoverse). They're method of scaling involves taking the best of the best feats and ignore all the anti-feats, low ends. This may sound stupid but I think it's fair if they're doing it for both parties. Going by which, Comp Supes should win again.

@byondeon said:
@yoroshi0 said:
@agmine570 said:

Haven't watched every dragonball content amd don't know all of Goku's feats and abillities but doubt it.

But apparently, so many people still think that Base Superman still beats Comp Goku..

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean they're basically going to use Composite Supes( Infinite Frontier Supes is Comp Supes across all continuities) and they're going to use Comp Goku( DBH and Xenoverse). They're method of scaling involves taking the best of the best feats and ignore all the anti-feats, low ends. This may sound stupid but I think it's fair if they're doing it for both parties. Going by which, Comp Supes should win again.

Exactly.

@byondeon said:
@yoroshi0 said:
@agmine570 said:

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh this should be fun...
Oh this should be fun...

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh this should be fun...
Oh this should be fun...

Superman negs it's has clear as broad dey light.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@jimohkolawol10: Nah, this time capeverse will get wrecked. I can feel it.

Lol monkeyverse still gets squashed. Just make sure you don't have to feel heart attack when superman becomes the winner.🤣🤣🤣🤣.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Lol monkeyverse still gets squashed. Just make sure you don't have to feel heart attack when superman becomes the winner.🤣🤣🤣🤣.

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By yoroshi0

@gaoron said:

i thought it was a myth. but damn, you can feel the 12 year old vibes/energy ionizing from your texting style. like damn

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0 said:
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@gaoron said:

i thought it was a myth. but damn, you can feel the 12 year old vibes/energy ionizing from your texting style. like damn

Really!!! I always thought the Adults vibes are more interesting but jeez yours is just right down boring to hell.

luthluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A third battle kinda makes sense since the last time they did it Goku didn't have any new feats since the end of DBZ. Now it depends on the version of Superman I guess.

Observer_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbarlion: It's Derp Battles, I'm sure this video will exist solely so they can jack off to more Superman fanwank and piss off Goku fans like usual. I'll honestly be completely, like utterly shock, if this video isn't being made solely so Derp Battles can register to the whole "Superman have every power of all Superman who ever existed combined!" nonsense that's all over internet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the video ends with Superman farting a big bang that creates a multiverse and apparently (according to Derp Battles and fanwank) has powers that can rival the Infinity Gauntlet! While in the actual Superman stories Clark is still fighting enemies using punches and heat vision...

Observer_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luthluth said:

A third battle kinda makes sense since the last time they did it Goku didn't have any new feats since the end of DBZ. Now it depends on the version of Superman I guess.

Considering how much the internet is wanking Infinite Superman up the wazoo (despite the writers themselves debunking a number of these claims), I'm fully expecting Superman's punches to be doing this to the universe in the video.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By XD_ist

I think this debate is really funny since it went from "Superman will struggle against SSJ3/4 Goku" to "He'd beat SSG Goku" to "He would easily defeat SSB Goku" to "Superman is always stronger than Goku"

OT: As per DB rules the outcome makes sense

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@xd_ist: they always cherry pick feats so they can make the fight look unbiased however no goku will never be stronger than superman since they always use their most op versions and as per comic book rules their characters are always getting more busted over time like 8 years super man prime was the top dog but now he is fodder in the likes of cosmic armour when in the same time goku awakened mui and he is still using mui the power cliffing in comics is insane i dont see him beating cosmic armour who can casually one shot multiversal to omniversal beings and is said to have power that is unparalled in the dc verse with only the presence and michael / satan and the great evil beast being stronger than him unless you use wf mxy then yeah