What are your thoughts on Matt Walsh's new documentary "What Is a Woman?"

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Seen some clips. I like Matt, and his logic and common sense is pretty strong. Although I don’t entirely agree with all his views, or how to handle those we disagree with, it’s good to see the negative consequences with choosing to adhere to the gender ideology. Shame to see it captivating so many people and leading them to make harmful, irreversible decisions

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cringe

This vid pretty much sums up my thoughts on it

Loading Video...

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not what I was expecting when I read the title!

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is obviously not interested in anything they have to say. Within the first minute, he preemptively calls the other side "idiots" (so much for any pretense of good faith). I have no idea how many medical professionals he actually talked to, but it's curious that all of the doctors put in the video, who disagree with him, are either trans themselves, or have an unusual hair color, while the one doctor who seems to support his viewpoint just looks "normal". I knew immediately that she will be portrayed favorably.

While I cannot blame the interviewees for not knowing how to play the optics game for a hostile audience, some of their answers made me shake my head. Did that doctor really need to compare getting treatment from her to making a Faustian deal? Really? Like, why say that? Then, another doctor got baited into defending the existence of Santa Claus... The college professor just started getting into what seemed like it would have been a decent explanation, and Matt Walsh just edited that out, lol.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

We all know what a woman is.. wish we'd stop playing games, this crap isn't flying anywhere else in the world except cushy Western Nations.

Matt even interviewed an African tribe and they know better.... Yet Lefty nuts over here say " your not a biologist" 🤪🤪

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By tparks
@last0fth3risen said:

He is obviously not interested in anything they have to say. Within the first minute, he preemptively calls the other side "idiots" (so much for any pretense of good faith). I have no idea how many medical professionals he actually talked to, but it's curious that all of the doctors put in the video, who disagree with him, are either trans themselves, or have an unusual hair color, while the one doctor who seems to support his viewpoint just looks "normal". I knew immediately that she will be portrayed favorably.

While I cannot blame the interviewees for not knowing how to play the optics game for a hostile audience, some of their answers made me shake my head. Did that doctor really need to compare getting treatment from her to making a Faustian deal? Really? Like, why say that? Then, another doctor got baited into defending the existence of Santa Claus... The college professor just started getting into what seemed like it would have been a decent explanation, and Matt Walsh just edited that out, lol.

Maybe you should watch it before you criticize it.

He never calls anyone an idiot. He only asks questions. He asks the exact same questions in the exact same manner to everyone in the film, regardless of who they are. He clearly has his own personal views, but he does an amazing job, keeping them out during his interviews.

The difference is, the Leftists all get offended by questions that make them have to use logic. He even sent the questions to them before the interviews, so they could prepare, and they still get offended. It‘s completely on the people being interviewed that they come off as idiots, and not on Matt. A lot of the questions that were “offensive”, were pretty soft ball questions too.

The only time he doesn’t, was during the women’s March, where he does more yelling. He’s admitted to that, because he couldn’t resist trolling an entire Woman’s March that was unable to define the word Woman. That’s the most hilarious irony I’ve ever seen.

It’s also amazing that you would call the Santa question manipulative. You really think it’s ok, for 4 year olds, who still believe that a fat man lives in the North Pole, and can travel at the speed of lightning down chimneys, has a good enough sense of reality to have life altering surgery, just so they can appear like a different sex?

Anyways, the movie is great, and it’s unfortunately necessary.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen it so should refrain from commenting, but since this is the internet and the internet it's full of idiots giving out opinions... Here is mine:

The fact that on this day and age one could still ask "what is a woman" is amazing to me, since the answer seems so simple I can't see where the debate can go.

Yours trully,

Uninformed bystander.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:
@last0fth3risen said:

Maybe you should watch it before you criticize it.

He never calls anyone an idiot. He only asks questions. He asks the exact same questions in the exact same manner to everyone in the film, regardless of who they are. He clearly has his own personal views, but he does an amazing job, keeping them out during his interviews.

The difference is, the Leftists all get offended by questions that make them have to use logic. He even sent the questions to them before the interviews, so they could prepare, and they still get offended. It‘s completely on the people being interviewed that they come off as idiots, and not on Matt. A lot of the questions that were “offensive”, were pretty soft ball questions too.

The only time he doesn’t, was during the women’s March, where he does more yelling. He’s admitted to that, because he couldn’t resist trolling an entire Woman’s March that was unable to define the word Woman. That’s the most hilarious irony I’ve ever seen.

It’s also amazing that you would call the Santa question manipulative. You really think it’s ok, for 4 year olds, who still believe that a fat man lives in the North Pole, and can travel at the speed of lightning down chimneys, has a good enough sense of reality to have life altering surgery, just so they can appear like a different sex?

Anyways, the movie is great, and it’s unfortunately necessary.

His questions have nothing to do with logic. He is not engaging with the other side's perspective. Granted, the people he's interviewing are not the best at articulating it (especially in a way that works for his audience). But Matt keeps pivoting to this notion he has that trans people have a delusion, and that they don't know what body parts they have, which is obviously absurd. He refuses to acknowledge the difference between sex and gender, even after it's explained to him by the professor.

The Santa Claus question is a false equivalency, and the doctor should have called it out. The other doctor kind of did with "trans-ableism" or whatever.

Obvioisly not. Nobody in their right mind believes that 4-year olds should have the surgery. They can show signs of gender dysphoria and see a doctor about it, but they are not even old enough to be prescribed puberty blockers, let alone anything remotely permanent.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tparks

@last0fth3risen: You’re insane if you think the Santa question isn’t relevant. You’re saying “false equivalency” as if that applies, just because you know there is no actual logical argument against it.

I don’t believe you’ve actually watched it either, because everything you’re saying about what Matt did never happened.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By last0fth3risen

@tparks: The point of the Santa question is to show that kids do not understand reality well enough to make major decisions for themselves. This is obviously true, which is why they don't do that. Children are not coming to doctors asking to transition, and even if they did, doctors would not just let them. It's a very long process of first, figuring out the problem, and then working out the best solution for the individual in question. It takes many years before the option of transitioning is even on the table.

Matt's analogy is like saying that kids should not be diagnosed with ADHD, because they don't know what that is. It's irrelevant what they know, the question here is how they feel.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By tparks

@last0fth3risen: That is such a manipulative way to not justify this, and you know it.

No, they come to their parents, and their parents bring them to the doctor. Then the parents and kids come to the doctor, who says yes.

Actually, it’s more like the parents come to the kids, who give them these insane ideas. No kids come up with these ideas on their own. No kids come up with the ideas that they are any gender at all. They have zero mental capacity for that, when they can’t even understand that it’s impossible for a magic fat man to live in the North Pole. They just believe anything their parents tell them. Literally, anything. Then a doctor affirms this for them. All of these adults they’re supposed to trust to make these decisions for them, are telling them they can and should have life altering surgery, decades before their brains are fully developed.

If I told my kid she could be a dragon, she would say she’s a dragon. If I told her she could go to the doctor, and the doctor would make her a dragon, she would want to do it.

If I told her she could be a boy, she would say she’s a boy. If I told her she could go to the doctor and they would make her a boy, she would do it.

She would say yes to literally anything exciting. She has zero capacity to understand reality. Someone who does this to their kid is evil.

Your comparison about ADHD is so manipulative, and nonsensical. Kids with ADHD aren’t being given permanent life changing drugs or surgery. They also are being treated so the ADHD is controlled. The parents and doctor aren’t telling the kids, you identify as ADHD now, and the doctor is going to change your body so you can affirm this identity. That’s such a manipulative comparison, to bring up ADHD, as if it somehow is relevant to what’s happening with gender affirming drugs and surgery.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Gender dysphoria is a real, well-documented phenomenon that kids actually experience, not something that parents convince them they have.

You are wrong. Studies show that children typically begin to recognize gender differences at around the age of 2, and most form their own gender identity by 3. That is when dysphoria also begins to manifest. You are correct though, that kids don't come up with this on their own, they do so based on social norms that they observe.

Doctors don't just say "yes" to a child with potential dysphoria, what you you talking about? As I said, it takes a long time, and lots of observation to confirm it, and figure out the best way to deal with it going forward. Part of the doctor's job here is to determine whether the kid even needs transitioning, and to what extent. Some kids only transition socially, and never physically. Some do not transition at all.

ADHD and gender dysphoria are different things so, of course, they are treated differently. I compared the two to show that kids don't need to fully understand the diagnosis, in order to get the appropriate treatment. Though, kids are not being given permanent drugs or surgery in the case of dysphoria either, as I keep pointing out.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A woman is a biological female, everyone knows this. Wonder why we don't have anyone asking what is a man? For some strange reason progressives seem to be trying to put "trans women" in the same level and plane as women for some bizzaro reason its ludicrous.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tparks

@last0fth3risen: You really need to watch the movie.

No one is talking about gender dysphoria, because no one acknowledges the existence of that anymore, besides conservatives. Gender dysphoria is a mental health issue, and up until just a few years ago, was treated as a mental health issue. Matt has stated about a thousand times that he believes mental health is one of the reasons why people are claiming they are genders they are not. So has basically every other figure in the media who is critical of the trans movement, like Ben Shapiro, who has been criticized for just using the words “gender dysphoria”.

Trans people today, are claiming that it’s not a mental health issue, and they are actually the gender they claim to be, and they can use whatever terminology they feel like for their gender, without defining the terms they use. Like, you know, the word “woman”. Hence the name of the movie…

The doctor who was asked about Santa, is not treating kids for a mental health issue. When a parent tells them that their kid is a different gender, she is using drugs and surgery to change the kid’s body. Kid’s who still believe Santa exists.

And any study that says a kid can, with 100% certainty, claim to be a different gender, and is right about it, at the age of 3, is complete bull shit. I’m guessing you don’t have kids. Anyone who isn’t insane, and has kids, knows that there isn’t a 3 year old on the planet, that has any idea about anything, let along something like gender and knowing that their gender is different then the norm. Specially when it applies to their sense of self. The only reason a kid that age would have any sense of gender, is because that’s what’s been taught to them. Just like how you can teach a kid that a magic fat man named Santa is real, and they will believe it for basically their entire childhood. There are the extreme exceptions with actual gender dysphoria, but those are extreme exceptions.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@tparks:

No kids come up with the ideas that they are any gender at all.

This is unbelievably wrong and portrays a profound misunderstanding of the topic. Kids might not be aware of the specific terminology and the exact qualifications, but they start to gain a grasp on their gender identity as early as age 3. Now, of course, that isn't to say kids should be having surgeries at those ages, but no sane person is suggesting that anyway.

No one is talking about gender dysphoria, because no one acknowledges the existence of that anymore, besides conservatives. Gender dysphoria is a mental health issue, and up until just a few years ago, was treated as a mental health issue.

This is also plainly wrong. Gender dysphoria is the mental health issue associated with having an incongruence between ones gender and biological sex. It is also still treated as such, with some of the most effective treatments known being hormone therapy and surgery, as it can help alleviate the distress individuals suffering from these issues feel by bringing their minds into congruence with their bodies, so to speak.

Matt has stated about a thousand times that he believes mental health is one of the reasons why people are claiming they are genders they are not. So has basically every other figure in the media who is critical of the trans movement, like Ben Shapiro, who has been criticized for just using the words “gender dysphoria”.

The problem being that these people pretend it is a "delusion" to have an incongruence between your gender and sex, which rests on the fundamental misconception that ones gender is determined definitively and exclusively by ones biological sex. As such, the solutions they prescribe are basically non-existent and do not really serve to address the problems these people are facing.

Trans people today, are claiming that it’s not a mental health issue, and they are actually the gender they claim to be, and they can use whatever terminology they feel like for their gender, without defining the terms they use. Like, you know, the word “woman”. Hence the name of the movie…

They are the gender they claim to be. That is the whole point of the differentiation between gender and sex, they are not one and the same. When trans women say they are women, they are not talking about their biology, they're talking about the societal category into which they want to be grouped.

The doctor who was asked about Santa, is not treating kids for a mental health issue. When a parent tells them that their kid is a different gender, she is using drugs and surgery to change the kid’s body. Kid’s who still believe Santa exists.

This isn't a thing-"kids" do not get sex reassignment surgery willy nilly. It is basically impossible to perform on a prebuscent person as far as I'm aware-almost all of the people getting these surgeries are >= 18, some just below(15-17), and those have in many cases have consulted mental health professionals and their parents beforehand in order to determine whether it is the correct procedure for them. This is backed up by studies that show the overwhelming majority(>99% last I checked) of people who get these surgeries don't regret it several years later. As for hormone therapies, those can be started quite a lot earlier in some cases, but they are also reversible, so it's not nearly as life changing a decision as some people make it out to be.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By dernman
ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrsportsguy13: bro, Vaush is an explicit advocate of child pornography. find better political sources groomer.

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't see the documentary but I'm pretty sure I'll hate.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tparks

@hittheassasin: No one said a kid needs to have a scientific understanding, but these are the same kids that 100% believe a fat man can come down a chimney with magical powers. You’re entire argument is baseless.

You’re also completely ignorant on this, as you’re talking about these surgeries and medications making people happy, when they have the highest suicide rate among any group of people in western culture. The rate doesn’t differ before or after surgery. You really think that gender affirmation treatment is better then actual mental health treatment?

It’s also not happening only to kids at 18. That’s after puberty, and these drugs are being given to kids to prevent puberty. The same drugs that cause severe depression. My wife has to take Lupron, for reasons I won’t say on the internet, and it gives her severe depression whenever she’s on it for a week. Lupron has been around for a long time, and when it’s been used for anything besides hormone irregularities, it’s very well known for causing depression. It’s also been used for chemical castration on pedophiles. Who would willingly let their kid take this when they’re hormone levels are normal?

Even if it was happening to kids only after 18, why would that change anything? Kids at 18 are still way too dumb to make decisions like this. Even smart 18 year olds, are still dumb. No one’s brain is developed yet. It’s not even something the Left argues against, except for when it comes to this. There was just yesterday a push for the age to buy assault rifles to be increased to 21 from 18 by the left, because kids at 18 don’t have the decision making skills to own an assault rifle at 18. The same exact people saying kids should be allowed to decide their own genders and then pursue permanent irreversible life altering medications and surgeries. You’re entire argument was just the same parroted talking points that these hypocrites spout.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks:

No one said a kid needs to have a scientific understanding, but these are the same kids that 100% believe a fat man can come down a chimney with magical powers. You’re entire argument is baseless.

I don't really understand your point here-no one is saying kids have a perfect understanding of reality, but it's also untrue that they don't have any grasp of their own gender identity and its meaning, which is what you were saying. Inclinations very much do form at those ages, and having healthy discussions about these should probably be encouraged.

You’re also completely ignorant on this, as you’re talking about these surgeries and medications making people happy, when they have the highest suicide rate among any group of people in western culture. The rate doesn’t differ before or after surgery. You really think that gender affirmation treatment is better then actual mental health treatment?

When you talk about mental health treatment, what exactly are you prescribing? Most forms of therapy are not mutually exclusive with gender affirmation treatment, and in many cases can and do occur alongside it. This idea that hormone therapy and SRS are occurring as a replacement for all mental health treatment of transgender people is not born out anywhere.

It’s also not happening only to kids at 18. That’s after puberty, and these drugs are being given to kids to prevent puberty. The same drugs that cause severe depression. My wife has to take Lupron, for reasons I won’t say on the internet, and it gives her severe depression whenever she’s on it for a week. Lupron has been around for a long time, and when it’s been used for anything besides hormone irregularities, it’s very well known for causing depression.

I fully agree with you that the side-effects something like Lupron can have need to be carefully monitored. This is why there are often mental health checks before it is prescribed, and treatment can also be stopped if they're deemed to be too much. I don't think it's reasonable to completely restrict a potentially helpful procedure because there can be some risks associated with it. It's not like it's a one-and-done thing where you have to live with side-effects for the rest of your life, they are typically limited to when you are taking the drug.

It’s also been used for chemical castration on pedophiles.

Medications can be assigned in different doses, tons of them have severe effects in larger quantities-the dosage of Lupron being prescribed to a teenage trans person is not nearly the same as to a pedophile.

Who would willingly let their kid take this when they’re hormone levels are normal?

Probably parents, doctors and mental health professionals who have assessed the benefits post-treatment are worth it for the patient.

Even if it was happening to kids only after 18, why would that change anything? Kids at 18 are still way too dumb to make decisions like this. Even smart 18 year olds, are still dumb. No one’s brain is developed yet. It’s not even something the Left argues against, except for when it comes to this. There was just yesterday a push for the age to buy assault rifles to be increased to 21 from 18 by the left, because kids at 18 don’t have the decision making skills to own an assault rifle at 18. The same exact people saying kids should be allowed to decide their own genders and then pursue permanent irreversible life altering medications and surgeries.

I don't have an inherent problem with this line of reasoning, but you've got to acknowledge this isn't how US society functions right now-18 year olds are able to make a ton of potentially life changing decisions. They can buy guns, drive cars, have sex and take on immense loans for student debt and so on. When you're 18, society functionally permits you to decide your own life, a few rare exceptions aside(like alcohol, for some reason). If you want to change the standards of making big life decisions to when the brain is fully developed, which would be about age 25, that would require a restructuring of society in a way that current statistics probably wouldn't support. Arbitrarily applying this limitation only to SRS seems unreasonable. Given the fact that very few individuals regret transitioning, this isn't the issue you make it out to be anyway.

I'd also like to point out that your initial argument was that 4 year old kids who still believe in Santa are the ones having these surgeries, which is a far cry from the point you've moved on to now, which is much more reasonable:

You really think it’s ok, for 4 year olds, who still believe that a fat man lives in the North Pole, and can travel at the speed of lightning down chimneys, has a good enough sense of reality to have life altering surgery, just so they can appear like a different sex?

Would you at least agree with me that the way you framed the issue here was inaccurate so we can get some closure on that analogy?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tparks

@hittheassasin: You’re entire argument is ruined by your last point, that you agree 18 year olds are too young to make permanent decisions, yet you’re still arguing that 4 year olds should be able to make a decision on what gender they are. You can’t just hand wave that 18 year olds are all idiots, whose brains are still not fully developed, and shouldn’t be making life changing decisions, yet 4 year olds can. You can’t have both of these.

You’re also acting like just falsely affirming for a kid, even without getting drugs and surgery involved, isn’t permanently damaging. These people have the highest suicide rates, and you’re forcing your kid to become this. A 4 year old, is impossible to show any signs of having a different gender. A 4 year old boy might like dolls and the color pink, but literally every 4 year old boy does at least at some point. There isn’t a whole lot more to differentiate genders at this age, then inconsequential things like playing with trucks or playing with dolls. The difference is, these moron parents see this, and then tell their kids that they aren’t boys, and 4 year olds will believe it. My daughter is this age, and she’s interested in literally everything we present to her. I could tell her we’re going to go do taxes, and she’d be excited about it. If I told her she was a boy, she’d be excited about it, and want to tell everyone how she’s a boy. This is common sense, and everyone has known this forever, up until just a few years ago, when The Left suddenly became extremists on literally every issue, and now people are just parroting this idiocy.

You also can’t talk like taking Lupron is safe. That’s so ignorant and dangerous. There isn’t actual mental health screening being done, or literally no one would be given it, since every single person getting it, has a mental health issue. One highly associated with depression and suicide at that. Even ignoring that, it’s still being used to delay puberty, and there isn’t any data on the long term effects of this, besides the fact that it lowers bone density. These parents are making their kids test subjects on this. It’s still in the experimental stage, and should not be given to kids to delay puberty.

I will also 100% not agree with you on the last part. That’s so dangerous and pointless to recognize the mental capacity of children to believe literally everything their told, but then believe they can decide their own gender, when the only way that’s possible is by a parent telling them what it is. Just by explaining the concept of different genders to a kid being fluid, will make them say they are the different gender. When I was a kid, I was told I could be anything when I grow up. That was supposed to mean I could be a doctor or the president or whatever, but since I was a dumb kid, I took it literally. I told everyone I was going to be a train when I grew up. I would crawl on the ground, practicing growing my limbs into train wheels. It’s all on recordings, because everyone thought it was cute and innocently dumb.

This will probably amaze someone like you, but my parents didn’t affirm to me that I was actually a train. There is absolutely no difference, in a 4 year old saying they are a certain gender, or saying they are a train. They have no mental capacity for this.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget the "professor person" said the Truth is transphobic..... Pretty much admitting the delusion..

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By arctika

@mrsportsguy13: That video you posted is definitely cringe. Then again it is Vaush, not exactly the highest I.Q. I'd say they're the ones who don't know what a woman is tbh.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all know what a woman is.. wish we'd stop playing games, this crap isn't flying anywhere else in the world except cushy Western Nations.

Matt even interviewed an African tribe and they know better.... Yet Lefty nuts over here say " your not a biologist" 🤪🤪

I agree with you :-)

I am Left-Wing but I don't agree with this new non-binary, millions of genders, 'Trans women are women' nonsense that has spread recently. I think vocal, loud, hateful Trans Activists are being misogynistic to women who speak biological facts like JK Rowling and Macy Gray and they're trying to shut them down because of misogyny. Blaire White is a transgender person who rightly points out the flaws in the arguments of these hateful Trans activists, and this small group of Trans activists don't represent the bigger Trans community who don't subscribe to the crazy views and they recognize the reality that Trans women are men and that Trans men are women. Blaire White is a transgender person who felt like he was a girl at around 5 years old and he went through gender reassignment later on in life and he has given Matt's 'What is a Woman?' documentary at 4.9/5 in rating so if he is happy with the documentary then I will go along with his rating. Caitlyn Jenner also understands that allowing Trans women to compete in real women's sports is wrong and unfair.

I think it's ridiculous that even a judge couldn't answer the question 'What is a woman?' and that even the leader of the opposition party in the UK, his name is Sir Keir Starmer and he was also the Director of Public Prosecutions which is one of the leading Barrister jobs, said that asking 'do women have cervixes?' is a question that shouldn't be asked. Even an 'Office for Women' in Australia evaded the question 'What is a woman?' MULTIPLE TIMES during a hearing...very ridiculous. This is like George Orwell's 1984. They even nominated Lia Thomas as woman of the year!!! It's insane, Lia is a man and will always be a man. He even competed in men's swimming but didn't do too well so that's why I think he made the sneaky decision to compete in women's swimming and get first place all the time. I think there is a sinister agenda behind trying to get rid of the biological sex binary and trying to unfairly make Trans women compete in real women's sports (e.g. swimmer Lia Thomas and the New Zealand Weightlifter taking away the medals and competition from real women and making it hard for real women's scholarships in sports). It is all part of extreme leftist ideology which tries to overthrow norms in society like the nuclear family and the biological sex binary (I'm not on the extreme left, I'm a moderate leftist).

My definition for woman - A woman is an adult human female, a female being the producer of the large sessile gametes called egg cells. A woman is an adult human who has developed reproductive anatomy organized around the production of large gametes (egg cells).

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A woman is a biological female, everyone knows this. Wonder why we don't have anyone asking what is a man? For some strange reason progressives seem to be trying to put "trans women" in the same level and plane as women for some bizzaro reason its ludicrous.

I think it's due to misogyny that people are not asking the 'What is a man?' question. The violent, hateful Trans activists know that Trans men cannot compete in real men's sports because of biological strength differences whereas these Trans activists also know that Trans women, on the other hand, can get big advantages if they compete and beat real women in sports and harass real women in toilets and the private spaces of real women like in the prison spaces that should only belong to real women.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ArranVid
@AssertingValor said:

Don't forget the "professor person" said the Truth is transphobic..... Pretty much admitting the delusion..

I think it's to do with Post-Modernist stuff. Post-Modernism is recent stuff that is spread by universities and one of the things in Post-Modernism is that there are many truths and not just one truth. You may have heard nowadays crazy people saying things like 'I have my truth, you have your truth'. It's insane. Any normal person should know that there is only one truth and there are not many truths.

It's not 'my' truth that the tree in my backgarden is a plant, it's THE truth that the tree in my backgarden is a plant because everybody on Earth can come and witness the biological and absolute truth that the tree in my backgarden is a plant. But if you tell the Post-Modernists that I think that it is the truth that the tree in my backgarden is a plant, they will play these silly word games and say 'there is no such things as one truth, having one truth is offensive' etc.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheInsufferable

@arranvid: A) Post-modernism and post-structuralism started after WWII (largely in reaction to WWII), which is not exactly "recent". I mean, it's not ancient Greek level old or anything, but it's not some trend starting in Twitter either. It's just that the general public and media usually take decades or centuries to internalize these stuff.

B) While the idea that post-modernism rejects objective truth is one of the most brought-up criticisms to post-modernism, it's actually pretty hard to find any primary post-modernist source making such a claim, because for the most parts, the original "post-modernists" didn't even discuss the existence of objective truth, what they were rejecting was the possibility of having access to objective truths. So it's not so much a matter of my truth and your truth, it's a rejection of any of us having any way of knowing pure objective truth.

Do bear in mind though that I'm not saying that any of their claims are correct or anything, and I don't have any intention of supporting their claims. I'm just trying to express the claims as they were made

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulpigeon: nobody cares about transphobia, clowns crossed the line when they expect normal people to join in on their insanity...

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ArranVid

Firstly, Trans Activists do the typical thing of insulting people with a different opinion without giving their opinion on what they thought of the 'What is a Woman?' documentary. The majority of people in the world agree with me on this issue, it is only a few angry and loud and vocal Trans Activists who would disagree with me. Secondly, these Trans Activists have a problem when they are even alienating many Transgender people who don't agree with the new stuff that's been going on with Trans people taking over Women's sports and basically playing a part in erasing real women out of existence. Blaire White, yes is a Conservative, but he is still a Transgender who experienced Gender Dysphoria at around age 5 and had gender reassignment so his opinion has a lot of weight behind it because he himself knows the struggles Transgenders go through and he himself is annoyed and disgusted by the lengths these Trans Activists these days are going through. Caitlyn Jenner himself is against Transgenders competing in Women's sports, he was an Olympic Champion when his name was Bruce Jenner. The blue haired woman in the documentary even said that even if a hen lays eggs that doesn't mean it's female!!! She said gender is a constellation!!! Two ridiculous and false claims. And somehow she is a Paediatrician who is in charge of treating children, God knows what the hell she is up to in her clinics when she has patients and the cameras are away from her. Look, decent people know that there are Transgender people with severe Gender Dysphoria and yes those people should be helped with gender reassignment if they are feeling psychological and emotional distress...this has been documented on for decades and been known...sometimes those people grow out of their gender dysphoria after puberty and they instead become gays or lesbians...but in other times they become transgender people and they fully transition...and this is totally fine because these gender dysphoria cases have been well documented and this is back in the days before stupid social media when everything used to be peer reviewed and documents were checked thoroughly and when transgender people (after transitioning) were checked on afterwards by doctors to see whether their satisfaction levels were better, and I would assume that they were and that's a good thing. That percentage of the world population (who are Transgenders with Gender Dysphoria and the people who are Intersex) is very very small compared to most people in the world who are born as typical XY males and XX females and have no psychological problems with their gender.

Nowadays is the big problem. As Blaire White has rightly pointed out, there have been reportings of Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria (even though Wikipedia claims that ROGD is not a real phenomenon but I'm not sure Wikipedia is right about that because there are prize-winning journalists and Psychologists and scientists claiming that it is indeed a real phenomenon) and there seems to be some sort of a weird trend where a huge increase in kids go for gender reassignment and in Blaire's opinion (and in the opinion of many experts) they don't have Gender Dysphoria. That's the important thing. It's one things transitioning because of Gender Dysphoria...of course that should be helped with. But it's another things transitioning when you don't have Gender Dysphoria, and you're transitioning because the doctors have become influenced by shoved woke ideology and are just putting kids on puberty blockers and cross sex hormones (which can make someone infertile) without much checking in on whether there is underlying autism or any other mental health condition that could be making the kid feel this way. This new, potentially dangerous thing of 'self-identification'...the kid self-identifies and a woke doctor takes his word for it. There has been a strange and huge increase in the number of girls having gender reassignment (e.g. the dodgy Tavistock Clinic...in the UK a girl who tried to transition into a boy and was given medical assistance by the Tavistock Clinic sued the clinic for malpractice because she claimed they damaged her and she won the case and the judges were shocked at the malpractice shown by the clinic, good news for common sense and the safety of children) when for decades it was mostly boys who had gender reassignment...there may be a social media component to this because it was stupid social media stuff that introduced the 84 genders stuff and xie/they/zee/per stupid pronouns that have no bearing in reality...Tumblr and Twitter are toxic cesspit places where violent, angry, weird people create rubbish stuff in gender ideology.

The crazy and moronic people are the ones who are misogynistic and try and take over real women's sports, try and take over real women's bathrooms, try and take over real women's prison spaces and other private spaces, try and reduce women into 'pregnant people' and 'bodies who menstruate', 'chest feeders'. The crazy and moronic people are the ones who send death threats or no platform or use cancel culture on people who make such very very harmless comments like 'A woman is an adult human female'. A crazy and moronic person is someone who calls a Trans woman as a woman when there are other M2F Transgenders who themselves think that Trans women are not women but are biological men who have female gender, which is a completely different thing than what the crazy Trans Activists of the current day say which is that 'Trans women are women'. The crazy and moronic people are the ones who cannot give a definition of women when they are asked on the spot. Look, if these modern Trans Activists want to make their claims, if they want Trans women to dominate real women's sports, if they want the word 'woman' to be erased everywhere, then they have to sit down and have a proper conversation and debate as to where their thinking is coming from...why they think what they think is true...but they never do. As Matt has shown in his documentary, they're just evasive and bitter. They never answer questions properly. They never explain properly why they think Trans Women are women. They never bring any biological facts or statistics or data or documents or peer reviewed research to the table...it's just shouting and trying to force people to submit to their ideology. How the hell are you going to convince the majority of the population of the world who don't agree with this new gender ideology nonsense if you're never going to have a proper debate about it and are just going to keep shouting out loud about your ideology with your fingers in your ears like immature kids?? Logic says that Trans women should not compete in the sports of real women because Trans women have biological advantages, logic says that Trans women should not go into women's bathroom spaces if real women are uncomfortable with it because real women are physically weaker and they may feel threatened, logic says that Trans women prisoners should not enter the prisons that only have real women because real women could be raped and physically assaulted, logic says that there are only two genders, male and female, because for decades the research has always said that and this new claim of 84 or hundreds of genders has not been scientifically established and the number just keeps going up and up and all these new woke genders have ridiculous definitions like the gender where a person can change their gender when a full moon comes...logic says that a woman should be defined by Biology and that a woman should be defined by the fact that she produces eggs...yes Trans women go through a difficult process, but that doesn't mean that Trans women are women...Trans women are of the male sex but have the emotional and psychological feelings of the female sex...but all their cells indicate maleness and that will never change, no matter what mutilations in gender reassignment the Trans women goes through...and yes, mutilations is an ok word to use because Professor Robert Winston used that same word, not as a demeaning word but as a descriptive word. Logic says that the words should be pregnant women, women who menstruate, breastfeeding mothers...not these new ridiculous terms like 'pregnant people', 'bodies who menstruate', 'chest feeding people'. The reason why I refer to Blaire White as 'he' and Caitlyn Jenner as 'he' isn't because I'm being Transphobic, it's because that is what they actually are, they're men not women. They're Trans women, but Trans women to me are men. Also the misogyny is shown because the word 'woman' is being erased from some contexts but nobody asks the question 'What is a man?' because the Trans Activists know that they can get away with bullying real women more than bullying real men. Trans Men can put all the hair growth hormone and breast binding and penis-structure-addition stuff that they like, and I encourage them to do so if it makes them feel psychologically better, but they can never be real men. There are Trans Men that can even become pregnant and give birth if they keep their female reproductive anatomy and they can produce eggs yet the violent Trans Activists want to say that Trans Men are real men? nonsense. The word 'Transphobia' is bandied around a lot by these Trans Activists. A phobia is when you fear a group or fear something, like if I said 'yuck Transpeople should die and they should burn in a fire' then yes, that would be transphobic. But did I ever say anything like that? Of course not. As I said before, there are very nice and very reasonable Transgender people like Blaire White who agree with me and don't agree what this vocal minority of Trans Activists are doing. I stand for the rights of genuine Trans people who suffer from Gender Dysphoria and who are not trying to do sneaky things like purposely compete in women's sports to make real women lose...there are many Trans people, who are not activists, who can see the damage these violent Trans Activists are causing and they want no part in it. Most Transgender people are good people who just want to get on with their lives, but there is a minority of dangerous and vocal Trans Activists who are ruining society.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulpigeon: thats another thing.. they is a plural term..

Watch What is a Woman and see for yourself the reality of this insane movement..

And believe it, as soon as it stops being a viable tool for the left they will abandon the transmovement and shit on those who participate..the difference is the right side of the spectrum has never and will never support or pretend to support such things.

Live in reality my friend. Such things are supposed to look for acceptence in society sure but never promoted.

Remember there are those in big pharma that prey on peoples insecurities to make $ and they will defend the movement till the death until it is not profitable..

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: A) Post-modernism and post-structuralism started after WWII (largely in reaction to WWII), which is not exactly "recent". I mean, it's not ancient Greek level old or anything, but it's not some trend starting in Twitter either. It's just that the general public and media usually take decades or centuries to internalize these stuff.

B) While the idea that post-modernism rejects objective truth is one of the most brought-up criticisms to post-modernism, it's actually pretty hard to find any primary post-modernist source making such a claim, because for the most parts, the original "post-modernists" didn't even discuss the existence of objective truth, what they were rejecting was the possibility of having access to objective truths. So it's not so much a matter of my truth and your truth, it's a rejection of any of us having any way of knowing pure objective truth.

Do bear in mind though that I'm not saying that any of their claims are correct or anything, and I don't have any intention of supporting their claims. I'm just trying to express the claims as they were made

Thank you for your comment :-)

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ArranVid

@AssertingValor: I agree that 'they' should be used only in plural :-) in singular form, I think people should only be referred to as he or she.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walsh just asks reasonable questions in the movie. The unwillingness or inability of trans activists to answer basic questions is what I found fascinating.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: yes, otherwise it sounds like multiple personality disorder!

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: My favorite is when Matt asks "How have I conducted myself" and the professor replies " How do you think you have conducted yourself" then Matt laughs and says "You really don't want to answer the questions do you?" Then the professor goes into a panic lmao

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerfulpigeon: look at you defending insanity over common sense.. here let even a gay man tell you these clowns are only appropriating the gender/sex they want to be..

https://youtube.com/shorts/7_Q8eqkwdXk?feature=share

You do not know what it feels like to be the opposite sex/gender no matter how much you think you do, not to mention the body hardware people were clearly born with...

Obviously you have not seen the testimonies located within Mr. Walsh's documentary..including from people who have fully and partially "transitioned"...

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A woman is a shaved dog

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AssertingValor

@powerfulpigeon: nobody said gay= trans.. and just like the rest you ignored what he said.. trans is appropriation.. you think you maybe the opposite gender but every one knows without outside influence 90+% of these "trans" cases wouldn't even exist..

Gender comes with sex pal.. trans is the social construct...

Maybe the lack of transparency of the negative side effects of the transmovement proves it is an attack on logic and scientific fact...

You want me to listen to the majority of "trans" when they are the ones denying the side effects and reality of not really being who they think they are...but your Not listening to the vast majority of the world who know this is insane...

It would be one thing if these people took their personal "non gender conforming truths" and lived in peace without pushing such things on the rest of society and in our schools! But clearly they are trying to establish the movement as actual truth for everybody..

It is nothing more than an attack on the nuclear family and the general structure of humanity by those who want to watch the world burn and get rich while doing it..meanwhile all the confused people lured into the movement are pawns.

There is a reason people just attack the documentary and refuse to watch it.. cause it shatters the narrative... I've even seen people attacked by the left just for reviewing the film.... Insane period

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AssertingValor: I was shocked to hear that even film critics didn't want to watch the movie, let alone review it! It's gender identity politics gone mad.

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is a woman?

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Steve40L

I haven't seen it, but every time I see a clip of this guy, he comes off as that one guy who's highest grade is a D and justifies it with the "I don't need school" argument. This is exactly how I'd imagine that person to be- pretentious enough to think they're smarter than the system surrounding them, almost purely because they've failed to reach the intellectual bar and never understood that it was themselves who were in the wrong because all explanations go over their head. His inability to seemingly understand nuance makes it so the word "teal" would come off as an overcomplicated explanation of blue to him. The purpose of it seems to be completely lost as the idea of something in-between green and blue is so far beyond him.

In all fairness, that opinion is formed from a very passive observation of the guy with none of my encounters being intentional.