Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

^^^

Dreams? (1.0)

No Caption Provided
  • The Dream has to be real, and from the day before.
  • Talk about what you think your dream might be tonight!

• Have a GOOD DREAM!
Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I dreamt of being in my 11th grade class in 2019 for two nights in a row. Guess I miss pre-corona life huh.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk just playing roblox And Minecraft

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#5  Edited By AssertingValor

I dreamt of having AC installed lol

Avatar image for luckypenguin202
Luckypenguin202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Luckypenguin202

I dreamed of a MacBook and still do. I've been saving for a long time, but I still don't have enough (sometimes I even think about taking out a loan https://paydayplus.net/200-payday-loans. Who uses a MacBook? Is it worth the overpayment? Although who am I trying to fool? Even if everyone is against it - I'll buy it. A dream is a dream to be a little crazy.

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

memes

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SAR_Annihilator

I jut had the weirdest Effing dream last night! I dreamt of Justin Bieber being a cannibal and hiding his victim remains in his mansion. I was a part of the police force and had to hunt him and his goons down. It did not end well! He was this close to getting me. Glad I woke up

After having that dream, I think I am going to be dreaming about a nice rainy day in wonderland tonight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sexy women and anime

I'm kidding

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dreamt of being in my 11th grade class in 2019 for two nights in a row. Guess I miss pre-corona life huh.

Who doesnt my man. Who doesnt.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just remembered I bumped into emeniem in some club last night lol good dream

GirlHelen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dream is to buy is Subaru Outback 2020. This is a Japanese off-road wagon. Its excellent off-road capabilities, practicality and reliability make it one of the best options in the estate segment in the world. Plus, travelers and lovers of an active lifestyle, like me, can easily equip Outback with regular ("Subaru") trunk organizers and other devices that allow you to transport bicycles, kayaks and even cargo containers on it. I already imagine how I will travel on it. Of course it costs a lot, but I already have a part of the sum, I also think that https://mr.bet/at will help me with money as always.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dream about Talking Cows from Heavenly Pastures who came to Visit me in my Front Yard. Then we was interrupted by Cyborg Superman who wanted to know the location of The Gangadiddle.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream once about an eldritch abomination destroying my entire hometown.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

my dream was about dreams, and the dreams in that dream was about dreams, and I dreamt of so many dreams, that the 1,00,000,000 dreams that I was having all exploded into more dreams

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@luckypenguin202 I know you probably won't listen to me, but save yourself financially and by a pc, or almost anything other then an apple product. You pay over 2 times as much just to get a product with the same functionality. My best friend is an apple user and he even admits they are on the overpriced side, even if they have good quality. The flex and the brand won't be worth it.

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

my dream was about dreams, and the dreams in that dream was about dreams, and I dreamt of so many dreams, that the 1,00,000,000 dreams that I was having all exploded into more dreams

No Caption Provided

AlbertShephe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have long dreamed of buying myself a motorcycle. I even had a dream once that I've found money loan app that lend money and bought myself a bike. I also bought a cool helmet and a leather jacket. I maneuvered it between the stream of cars, it was so cool and exciting.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dreamed my Uncle came back to life and we talked about all the stuff that had happened since he had passed away. He's been gone since like 2008. I remember Iron Man ( 2008 film ) being the Last Movie I went to see with him at the Theaters. So lots to talk about concerning the MCU.

sporty88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sporty88

My dream is to build a site for sports and all things related and must be a professional one like https://feedinco.com

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Work again 🤮.. hate those dreams

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've dreamt about War for the longest time, whether in WWI or WWII, or any of the later Wars. Generally, they're WWII-based, which I find to be quite interesting. In a previous dream during WWII, I was a superhero whose power revolved around super-speed, super-leaping, and super-accuracy with a sniper rifle; my base of operations was a POW camp in the mountains of an unknown European country. It came under attack one day and I killed the enemy using my special abilities.

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream that I was helping Superman, Wonder Woman and The Hulk fight Spawn, Venom and Doomsday. I think we was winning too. We was fighting at a Shopping Mall.

se7entipster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By se7entipster