Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8104 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

The Jean Grey General Discussion Thread!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

With the Phoenix force, Jean Grey is one of the most powerful character in Marvel Comics. She was written to die probably due to being very, very powerful. Jean Grey fans were overjoyed to see her return in Marvel vs Capcom 3, also being one of the most overpowered players in the game.

And after almost 14 years, Jean Grey returns to comics, without the phoenix force, and leading the X-men Red Team.

We should expect a lot of good plans for her by Marvel.

Let's continue to discuss the marvelous female character of Marvel Comics, Jean Grey!

Welcome back Jean! :)

No Caption Provided

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jhazzroucher: Thank you for creating this thread. I think X-Men # 10 is awesome. I have LOVED every single issue and I am a HUGE Jean Grey Fan. She has been a great leader. I like that her and Storm are on the same team as I like them and would love to see more interactions.

Not a fan of her uniform. Nope. Wish they would would give her a better, slightly sexier uniform.

I would love to see where she goes from here, hopefully she doesn't die again. I was her around. I would also like for her to get a new love interest (even if Cyclops comes back-NOT him, please). Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing her with Logan but I am in the minority redshipper group.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@jeannieh said:

@jhazzroucher: Thank you for creating this thread. I think X-Men # 10 is awesome. I have LOVED every single issue and I am a HUGE Jean Grey Fan. She has been a great leader. I like that her and Storm are on the same team as I like them and would love to see more interactions.

Not a fan of her uniform. Nope. Wish they would would give her a better, slightly sexier uniform.

I would love to see where she goes from here, hopefully she doesn't die again. I was her around. I would also like for her to get a new love interest (even if Cyclops comes back-NOT him, please). Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing her with Logan but I am in the minority redshipper group.

I agree with you. Her uniform mostly doesn't look good. She needs a new and better costume.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

She finished her Red run and appears to be one of the three leaders of the X-Men next to Kitty and Storm.

Storm’s role seems to be more of an unofficial leader, a come when needed role.

With that in mind and Scott’s return, it seems likely that Jean will keep her leadership position alongside Scott. Whether the third slot is for Kitty or Storm, I don’t know, but I hope Jean stays on this path cuz I like what it’s doing for her character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.