Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6669 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

iam sick of the Wolverine is like Rogues dad crap.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll iam sick of the Wolverine is like Rogues dad crap. (5 votes)

father 40%
    best friends. 60%
     • 
    Avatar image for theinsufferable
    TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, it's stupid. Fathers are usually 40-50 years older than their children at max, not 150 years. He's more like Rogue's great great great grandfather or sth.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: with that logic he is a father to jean grey storm as well but they onle single out rogue why.

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheInsufferable  Online

@loganrogue24: Pretty much, yeah. Anyone younger than Mystique is probably in that zone (come to think of it, Mystique may be part of why a ship between Rogue and Logan could be considered creepy, seeing as she's had some romantic scenes with Logan, and was always considered something of a mother to Rogue).

Regardless, I don't think Rogue has been singled out in that regard. I've heard the same thing about Jean too. Plus, Wolverine and Rogue haven't even had that many romantic scenes. A shipping between the two is not brought up that often. I've probably seen the issue brought up more in the context of Mags and Rogue.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: iam a pure Wolverine Rogue shipper specialy the comics 90s cartoon and movies but if Rogue in her adult years not like minor bullshit you know what i mean. i think the closest we got to logan rogue as a couple was wolverine x-men cartoon there was some hits there subtile but they were there.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: iam a pure Wolverine Rogue shipper specialy the comics 90s cartoon and movies but if Rogue in her adult years not like minor bullshit you know what i mean. i think the closest we got to logan rogue as a couple was wolverine x-men cartoon there was some hits there subtile but they were there.

Didn't Rogue try to make out with Wolverine in their first outing together?? Then later he kisses her to save her life.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loganrogue24: Yeah, I don't think anyone wants that weird Logan-Kitty thing to happen again. As for the whole ship, I don't know. At this point, Logan is almost established as someone who doesn't want a long-term relationship because of some "they're gonna get hurt my family to get me or sth" story.

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: I mean, she used to kiss every male superhero she met in those early appearances. But, yeah. I remember the latter story. I think it was issue 173 of Uncanny.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: I mean, she used to kiss every male superhero she met in those early appearances. But, yeah. I remember the latter story. I think it was issue 173 of Uncanny.

True. She was originally very flirtatious and was incautious with her powers, which was weird in the 90s she became skittish and introverted and many people identify her as that. I suppose the animated series had an influence.

I was just pointing it out because the OP was questioning a Rouge and Wolverine relationship.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thank you for your point of views you guys bring up good points even if i fully do not suport those point of views iam thankfull for your imput on the subject.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.