Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6669 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Rogue: Days of the Future Past the Movie

Ivyphoenix17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey Rogue fans, I just want to know your reactions regarding to what Singer did to our favorite character in the upcoming X-Men Movie. Take note! she did not only change Rogue's power but also deleted her scenes in the movie. So what can you say about that?

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LoganRogue24

iam mad i love Rogue i might just skip dofp and wait for dvd and blu ray.

skypilotbinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hell is she in the god damn trailer then? This idiot doesn't know what he's doing.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

People moan that there to many characters so they cut one, now pepole moan that there cutting there fav character

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

i am kinda mad

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm fine with it.

skypilotbinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By skypilotbinky

@jonny_anonymous: Group A says this, Group B says the opposite. Let's ignore the obvious conclusion that group a and b are two separate entities and assume it's the same people flip-flopping so we can have something to point out and bitch about. I love the amount of times this bullshit occurs on these forums... I doubt these "people" you refer to even exist and you're using the old Fox New "some people say" tactic.

I don't really care about this news since the movies are stupid but it's a dick move to release a trailer with Rogue in it, get Rogue fans hopes up, and then cut her last minute.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Meh movie Rogue was lame anyways.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@skypilotbinky: I'v seen the same pepole in this forum complain about overcrowding, it's all fun and games till it's there character that gets the chop

xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish they didnt delete her scenes in the movie. Her role was to be the 2nd Kitty Pryde. Do you remember Kitty being hurt by Wolvie I think she was supposed to take Kitty's place after Kitty got injured.

Do you remember the 1st trailer in the movie you could see her being rescued ( they rescued her for the Kitty situation i think) and do you remember her close up shot in the trailer I think she was already the one doing the time travelling for Logan like kitty.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@jonny_anonymous: to be fair, I'm pretty sure when they were hoping for someone else to get cut rather than their favorite character.

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blame the writing of the previous X-Men movies or Paquin's timid presence as Rogue, but either way I am fine with her being reduced to a cameo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.