Follow

Thanos

Character » Thanos appears in 1260 issues.

An Eternal with the Deviant gene, making him unique and extremely powerful, even amongst his own kind. Above all else, Thanos loves and worships Mistress Death. Few can equal his intelligence, strength, and ambition for power. Thanos has wielded the Cosmic Cube, the Infinity Gauntlet, and even the Heart of the Universe.

MCU Thanos Power Level?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
    deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What do you think his power level will be

Here he's casually crushing Thor's head like a grape

No Caption Provided

Oneshotting Iron Man

No Caption Provided

Slamming Spiderman???

No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN FOOKIN AMERICA HOLDING HIS OWN AGAINST HIM WITH THE GOD DAMN POWER STONE!!???!!!

No Caption Provided

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Amcu

Thor's head actually isn't clearly getting crushed right there. We can't really say for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
    deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Thor's still unable to do anything and he's screaming like a child

OT: I think we finally know who's the strongest avenger

Computer Lady got it all wrong!!!

boombox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By boombox

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING! This was ridiculous, I really really hope that the actual film will not include that scene. Also, a really dumb theory, Rogers has the soul stone and he’s trying to mind rape Thanos. That would explain why the other stones are not working because they’re useless inside rogers’ head.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Thor's still unable to do anything and he's screaming like a child

OT: I think we finally know who's the strongest avenger

lmao

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There’s no telling how powerful this purple grape man will be. We’ve only seems rid bits of him punching One guy slamming another guy and squeezing another guy’s head. To guage this question we need to see the FULL fight. I do not agree he One-Shots Tony because we don’t know if that was his first time fighting him and meeting him.

That punch could have been their second fight. And if it is their first fight I’m sure they would have been fight for quite some time. As for Spider-Man don’t care that much. I just hope he does not get too much screen time honestly.

IF I had to guess his power would fluctuate to accommodate any hero he is fighting to be enough to have an edge over them. Example: Steve Rogers

Cap being on par with Thanos of course is BS, but have to admit it looks pretty cool. I don’t see how anyone can take this feat seriously.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People on here are crazy if they are actually taking that feat seriously, as it's quite evident Thanos was casually reaching out and Cap slowed his momentum, which took him by surprise.

Thanos, even without the stones, appears to be well ahead of Hulk/Thor. Probably even ahead of Hela.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Thanos, even without the stones, is more powerful than any villain we've seen the Marvel Cinematic Universe. For all we know, he may be on par with full-powered Surtur. Or even scarier... he may be even beyond that!

I know that if Hulk, who wasn't impressed with full-powered Surtur, is impressed by Thanos' power... that speaks volumes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More powerful than Thor and Hulk for sure. I wanna see how he handles Dr. Strange though. Strange can BFR him, but he has the Space Stone so he can come back. It'll be interesting

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Russo's already said in his character description that he's stronger than the Hulk

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stronger than Hulk and Post Ragnarok Thor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.