Who wins and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Depends if DSK starts off the fight not hydrated I think Endeavor has a chance if DSK gets to that lake then its game over for Endeavor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if DSK starts off the fight not hydrated I think Endeavor has a chance if DSK gets to that lake then its game over for Endeavor.

Deep Sea King starts in his dehydrated form.

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Actually after thinking about it im giving this fight to Endeavor 80/20. DSK should actually not ever even enter his hydrated form with how strong Endeavors quirk is I say Endeavor fries him to a crisp I mean he beat a High End Nomu which I think is stronger than DSK.

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should make speed equal otherwise DSK is blitzing & won't get touched at all. Even then it's gonna be hard for Endeavor to hurt DSk, when he's taken hits from Genos.

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lichvanastrea

I thought this was Escanor and I was ready to call it a mismatch, lol.

Anyhow, you could make the argument that Endeavor's flames would overwhelm Deep Sea King, but the speed gap is huge between the two.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Endeavor could tag Deep Sea King he can win. But Deep Sea King even while dehydrated should be too fast for him.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

If Endeavor could tag Deep Sea King he can win. But Deep Sea King even while dehydrated should be too fast for him.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deep sea king eats him

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

How? Pretty sure Endeavor has on panel supersonic+ feat in the manga and scales above 5% Deku. He should be more than capable to fight on par with dehydrated DSK.

Anyway, Endeavor wins.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By alextheboss

Probably Endeavor due to being a direct counter to DSK. He could still be killed if he lets his guard down though.

Edit: Actually DSK might win considering how he survived Genos' fire blasts which seem superior to Endeavors and as far as I'm aware he is faster too. idk, this fight could probably go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say hellflame is more than enough to take out DSK. Question is if he could tag him or not.

Endeavor is underrated, but not THAT fast. Stated to be faster than sound, but slower than Hawks.

Still think Endeavor could win in character, but for example a bloodlusted DSK wouldn't toy with or tank any attacks from his slower enemy.

In this specific scenario, Endeavor high diff.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Hydrated Deep Sea King was enough to give Sonic a run for his money (he didn't have his gear of course, but he was still near his same speed level). I find Endeavor being near Sonic's speed unlikely

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I was clearly reffering to dehydrated DSK in my comment and that's the version used here. I agree hydrated DSK is faster based on his fight with Sonic.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deep Sea King is 2 fast.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I change my mind. DSK likely wins this.

DSK was able to keep up with Genos inside the dome and he instantly regen from a multi city block level blast he taken right in his face. Seems blast/fire isn't his weakness.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesat said:

If we take Sonic's argument seriously that Puri Puri Prisoner was far stronger than Hammerhead, Sea King would be much stronger than Endeavor physically. Additionally has much better combat speed.

Sea King wins.

The problem with that statement is that Sonic never saw the Paradisers destroy that skyscraper, only what they did against him, which was nowhere near on the level of the skyscraper punch, heck, non of them could even do shit to Sonic because he was too fast for them.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a difficult fight for endeavor but he can win. Your only problem here is speed. Ironically what was your hood problem

Xenon445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor beats dsk with mid to high difficulties. Neither Dehydrated DSK isn't so fast to dodge him nor durable to survive from his hell flame or prominence burn.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@mee09 said:

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

DSK is way too fast

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I don’t think DSK is too fast. That said, it all depends on how hot you argue Genos’ blasts to be, I can’t recall anything putting them above Endeavor’s fire. Though even if they were something to point out is that DSP was hydrated when hit with Genos attack, and was instantly reverted to his dehydrated form, here he seems to start dehydrated so he wouldn’t fare the same against the same level of heat.

I can see an argument for both sides.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GangOrca

Tough one to say. DSK is faster while Endeavor's flames is his weakness. I'd say Endeavor high-diffs due to his hellfire techniques and his speed and strength aren't far behind from dry DSK. When Genos did that huge blast on DSK he was in his hydrated form so we don't know if he could withstand that attack if he was dehydrated.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Endeavor.

Deep Sea King will waste him if he closes the distance, and he is significantly faster; but AoE originating from Endeavor will make that a tough sell for me.

Again, DSK has every advantage here; but Endeavor is a hard counter with AoE and intense fire. Seeing as his is unpopulated, I see no reason Endeavor wouldn't go massive AoE; it's not out of character.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cupofreality

Pretty sure Genos attack is above the my hero verse. Sea king eats him.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dsk.

FckAllUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FckAllUsername

One stated that genos would beaten sea king if he didn’t tried to protect that civilians cause he’s blast would‘ve dehydrated him. Endeavor’s blast don't have the heat. But once he figures out his gimmick Could try a prominence burst but that requires endeavor having a massive amount of speed capable of tagging someone who dangling with speed o sound sonic. Some who moves faster than the speed of sound. Endeavor has impressive speed feats too. Not to mention durability, so he can take a few licks from the skyscraper deep sea king, but deep sea king still has the edge so I give to deep sea king 7/10

eriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By eriel

@fckallusername said:

One stated that genos would beaten sea king if he didn’t tried to protect that civilians cause he’s blast would‘ve dehydrated him. Endeavor’s blast don't have the heat. But once he figures out his gimmick Could try a prominence burst but that requires endeavor having a massive amount of speed capable of tagging someone who dangling with speed o sound sonic. Some who moves faster than the speed of sound. Endeavor has impressive speed feats too. Not to mention durability, so he can take a few licks from the skyscraper deep sea king, but deep sea king still has the edge so I give to deep sea king 7/10

Dry Sea King was getting blitzed by Sonic, he didn't keep up with him at all.

The only solid thing we have for SK arc Sonic is that he's vaguely above his earlier supersonic self.

Avatar image for kingofolympuszz
KingOfOlympusZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deep Sea King

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor can't perceive DSK's speed, at least in hydrated form as far as I know. However, heat is a good counter to the Sea King to revert his transformations, but it's unlikely that he'll land it.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even dehydrated DSK is way too fast for Endeavor. Also keep in mind the battle takes place in New York. Endeavor's AoE attacks won't matter when DSK can use the building to avoid the flames and then blitz.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate said:

Even dehydrated DSK is way too fast for Endeavor. Also keep in mind the battle takes place in New York. Endeavor's AoE attacks won't matter when DSK can use the building to avoid the flames and then blitz.

The only problem I have with this, is that DSK almost purposely tanked a good number of hits thrown his way, including Genos's first blast. So there's a chance he'll CIS his own loss.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I don't remember him willingly taking Genos' attacks. I'm pretty sure Genos was a bit too fast for him to keep up with.

With Endeavor, once DSK sees fire I'm sure he'll be more wary of him.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DSK blitz and barrages him from behind then spit on his face after.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squaddoubleyou: True; but he also tanked Puri-Puri Prisoner's attacks, Mumen Rider's, Genos's, a couple of Lightning Lad's after that, and I think one from Stinger beforehand.

He also waited before he attacked. Again, the big thing going for Endeaver is that he can omni-directionally blast a wide area. The ultimate counter to speed is AoE, and Endeavor has that.

I don't think it's a stomp either direction; but I do back Endeavor due to DSK not using a killer instinct on any of his targets.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually favor Endeavor more now after the recent showings against Shigaraki. His reaction time and movement against him was insane, as Shigaraki is clearly overpowered at this point, moving faster than the other heroes can handle. The hell curtain should further weaken DSK and allow Endeavor to go all out with massive AOE's to bypass the potential speed gap.

Just some scans to emphasize:

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@squaddoubleyou: True; but he also tanked Puri-Puri Prisoner's attacks, Mumen Rider's, Genos's, a couple of Lightning Lad's after that, and I think one from Stinger beforehand.

He also waited before he attacked. Again, the big thing going for Endeaver is that he can omni-directionally blast a wide area. The ultimate counter to speed is AoE, and Endeavor has that.

I don't think it's a stomp either direction; but I do back Endeavor due to DSK not using a killer instinct on any of his targets.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Yeah, you're right, Endeavor ability counters DSK, but keep in mind that the location of the battle is New York. There's a huge lake in the middle of Central Park for DSK to hydrate, and a bunch of surrounding buildings for him to dodge Endeavor's AoE attacks.

I actually favor Endeavor more now after the recent showings against Shigaraki. His reaction time and movement against him was insane, as Shigaraki is clearly overpowered at this point, moving faster than the other heroes can handle. The hell curtain should further weaken DSK and allow Endeavor to go all out with massive AOE's to bypass the potential speed gap.

Just some scans to emphasize:

Understandable, but like I mentioned above, the battle is held in New York. Also buffed Shiggy is crazy fast, but DSK kept up with Speed o' Sound Sonic, and even caught him. They're in different leagues in terms of speed.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deep sea king just beats him to death with his bare hands.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I forgot that DSK also has regenerative capabilities, so he should stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f951b817b470
deactivated-5f951b817b470

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ineedgold: the High End Nomu is definitely not stronger than Deep Sea King

Avatar image for deactivated-5f951b817b470
deactivated-5f951b817b470

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deep Sea King easily. He took Genos' attacks which are way above Endeavor. I don't see why he cant just take the punishment like he did with Genos' superior attacks, then go in for the kill with his way higher speed and strength.

Given how Endeavor massively struggled with High End and needed help from Hawks to win, I really don't see how he'd win here, given that DSK is way more powerful than High End

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man does MHA fans love to overestimate their characters. DSK turn Endeavor into a stain of blood with a punch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate: Didn't see your response until now. Part of my argument is keeping DSK dehydrated with high temperature and hell curtain etc. I'm pretty damn sure Hydrated DSK could blitz.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coadamol said:

Man does MHA fans love to overestimate their characters. DSK turn Endeavor into a stain of blood with a punch

Its a debate and power scaling site. Dont get so emotionally attached and invested. The power we argue they have has no effect on the series or quality of the series..

Avatar image for deactivated-5f87091b706ca
deactivated-5f87091b706ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coadamol said:

Its a debate and power scaling site. Dont get so emotionally attached and invested. The power we argue they have has no effect on the series or quality of the series..

Oh man, if more people were like this especially on this place. lmfao

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSK mid diffs