Endeavor vs The Deep Sea King

• 150 results
Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Probab Endeavour tho not sure, a couple Prominence Bursts would certainly be fatal.

Whatacoolname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I give it to deep sea king

Avatar image for deactivated-61011589466a6
deactivated-61011589466a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor takes it, his abilities are leagues more impressive.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love Endeavor but he's just a worse version of Genos.

Avatar image for thecheapparakeet
TheCheapParakeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably DSK, he took Genos' blast which sent him through part of a shelter that was made to withstand a nuke, also DSK casually punched through that shelter to get inside, I don't see Endeavor taking more than one barrage from DSK.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c4051044653
deactivated-61c4051044653

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor

Endeavor wins, he's more skilled in combat, and even with no knowledge, could provide counters to attacks, that would end him in seconds for example the decay, that he avoided, every-time Shigaraki tried to land it, on him, each time he was capable of dodging, and reacting to him, even at one point using it against him, his attacks can hurt Shigaraki, who can tank full-power attacks from Deku (who with his strongest attacks could destroy a 15-story tall robot, who had armor that could survive multi-building level attacks. Endeavor's attacks are heat-based which is a direct-weakness to the Deep Sea King.

zeedeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSK should take this mid diff from what we have seen even dehydrated but absolutely blitzes if hes hydrated hes way more agile and possibly faster(was able to somehow appear behind max undetected hearing no sound at all despite being giant) was also able to beat puri puri prisoner a S class member in a brawl fist fight with little to no difficulty from what we saw and was also able to detect a hiding max using binoculars which should prove he has extremely good super vision and agility while stamina wise i do think he lacks a little but he should take this.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Belando

@zeedeez: AFO seemingly blitzed an Overclock user (who blitzes others on the daily with the quirk (overclock) increasing speed and perception by at least a couple dozen times), and he blitzed heroes on the battlefield in recent chapters. Hawks blitzed a speedster-villain Bakugo and Deku couldn't even perceive, Shigaraki without any physical boosts (only decay) blitzed Deku and Asui from tens of meters. The point is, there's a plethora of more impressive characters than Max being blitzed, and Endeavor is keeping up with all of them, including prime AFO, who rivaled prime All Might (who could defeat almost a hundred villains, rescue tons of citizens, fortify buildings, and clean up the streets in 3 seconds), which is consistent with All Might's Sky Egg feat, and being remembered as someone who travels faster than a speeding bullet, without getting close to 100% of his power. While AFO in his prime stated Endeavor is the only person (alive and there) who can face him. A lot of information, I get that.

But therefore, I don't think dehydrated DSK is going to blitz Endeavor any day soon.

I also doubt DSK could stay hydrated around Endeavor's flames, but we can discuss a scenario where he could if you'd like.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invinciblethor: Endeavor one shots, blitzes and everything between.

Endeavor nearly killed Shigaraki. Shigaraki survived being punched by Star and Stripes' Mountain size Susanoo, survived Star and Stripes' Mountain size laser and survived Multiple nukes shoved into his face. There are multiple feats like this that Endeavor scales to.

even low tier fodders are Hypersonic so I don't know where you are getting at best speed of sound from

Massively Hypersonic

High Hypersonic+

Hypersonic+

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor oneshots

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor wins

ArgomkII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ArgomkII

Endeavor mid diff

zeedeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now that i rewatched and reread endeaver mid diff if its hydrated could go either way due to dsk extreme speed and agility but i doubt he has enough abilities to get through endeavor 6/10 to endeavor

zeedeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10 hydrated not dehydrated srry for that

zeedeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando

even if he could stay hydrated a few moves like that cut attack or full power prominence burn would be extremely painful and fatal and thats not including the tick burn DSK would be feeling either and if endeavor were to surround his area and himself in fire(which i think he would as a last effort due to the fire power he would have to put) i dont see how DSK could get through it much less touch endeavor unless DSK shoots a extremely powerful air shot so i would shoot the 6/10 to a 7-8/10 in a battle unless DSK could sneak and kill him or impale endeavor before he can react

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invinciblethor:

endeavor dies horribly

Cap.

Shigikari is a glass cannon so anyone can one shot him.

A mountain sized Susanoo shoved multiple nukes into his face and he survived. Where did you get Shigaraki being a glass cannon from?

Deep sea king can take nukes and is million times stronger than endeavor.

He never took nukes. Even if he could, taking OPM town level nukes doesn't equal taking the Island level Intercontinental Cruise Punch

Endeavor best lifting strength is a few hundred tons and deep sea king is city + tier.

Endeavor knocked out Gigantomachia who could lift mountains and scales to All Might who could lift 93,006,374,246 Tons. Endeavor scales to threemountainlevel feats so he still one shots. This isn't even getting to the fact that Deep Sea King isn't city level

Sea king's lifting strength is tillion tons and can tank millon degrees of heat no diff.

tillion isn't a word. Sea King lifting strength is nowhere near the trillions. Only Tatsumaki level characters and above have that. Sea King never tanked millions of degrees

Sea king can also survive in outer space and easily regenerate from lethal attacks.

He never went to space. If he could regenerate from lethal attacks than why didn't he regen from Saitama killing him?

Sea king has near light speed reaction and neg the verse

Only Flashy Flash and other Above Dragons are LS. Are we talking about different characters?

Avatar image for ultimateasskick
Ultimateasskick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One stated that genos would beaten sea king if he didn’t tried to protect that civilians cause he’s blast would‘ve dehydrated him. Endeavor’s blast don't have the heat. But once he figures out his gimmick Could try a prominence burst but that requires endeavor having a massive amount of speed capable of tagging someone who dangling with speed o sound sonic. Some who moves faster than the speed of sound. Endeavor has impressive speed feats too. Not to mention durability, so he can take a few licks from the skyscraper deep sea king, but deep sea king still has the edge so I give to deep sea king 7/10

Are you mentally disabled? Your grammar is shit.

Avatar image for ultimateasskick
Ultimateasskick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzagod342: endeavor dies horribly. Shigikari is a glass cannon so anyone can one shot him. Deep sea king can take nukes and is million times stronger than endeavor. Endeavor best lifting strength is a few hundred tons and deep sea king is city + tier. Sea king's lifting strength is tillion tons and can tank millon degrees of heat no diff. Sea king can also survive in outer space and easily regenerate from lethal attacks. Sea king has near light speed reaction and neg the verse

Obvious troll is obvious.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Endeavor Wins Low-Diff

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invinciblethor:

Prime all might is only half sound speed. Do you not remember it take all might more than 30 seconds minutes to get 5 kilometer distance ?

This is only his movement speed. Movement speed and combat speed are two completely different speeds.

Also, tatsumaki can lift continents like nothing and is way more than trillion.

Just because Tatsumaki is stronger then the trillions doesn't mean that Sea king is anywhere near that.

Deep sea king one shot nuclear bukner shelter and is way thougher than the shelter itself so he can tank any nukes

Bunkers can't tank nukes anyway and I already told you that tanking OPM town level nukes doesn't equal taking the Island level Intercontinental Cruise Punch

Endeavor didn't even punch nomu away.

You realize that the first full fight we see in Endeavor in, he kills a high end Nomu?

Also, endeavor 's flame is only few thousand degree. A class blue fire in one punch man can produce 10 thousand degree flame according to data book.

Blue Fire is fodder who uses a flamethrower to fight. You have literally no evidence that Sea King can even tank his Fire. Endeavor makes blue fire as well.

I am not talking about flashy flash, flashy flash is trillion light speed

Flashy Flash's best feat is four times the speed of light. What are you smoking?

In opm, g4 genos fought with the demon level cockroach who can avoid light speed attack and genos hit him so dsk=light speed.

G4 isn't light speed. Demon levels don't scale to each other. Genos was far stronger against G4.

Oh, also, remember the hero A class test ? deku can't even bench a lot lol.

Deep Sea King is fodder to Satiama who nearly died doing basic exercises that normal real life humans can do

All might and deku can't even tank bullets.

LMAO

Gigatamachia only has few thousand ton level feat.

Bro he threw a mountain

Also, the usj nomu got his whole body broken by shidoriko's ice which is trash durability.

Who the hell is shidoriko? Todoroki's ice has dura neg. Endeaver didn't fight the USJ Nomu anyway. He fought the High end Nomus which are stronger

Shidoroki is only wolf level monster and at best all might is top tiger-fringe demon.

And destroying a wall in a nuclear bunker is your evidence for this? Also first shidoriko and now Shidoroki?!

One punch man is just way too strong, even for dragon ball z.

laughs in universe busting

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea why OPM fans are allergic to the thought of not comparing their verse to DB, not only is that not the topic but they’re out of their depth anyway.

And endeavor wins, sea king’s feats haven’t changed while endeavors have only gotten better and they’re good enough to win.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Nomar

DSK takes this mid diff (that's being generous). Endeavour is not even at the level of Genos at that part of the series.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: BoS Genos is only large town level mean while Endeavor is mountain level

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Nomar
@pizzagod342 said:

@nomar: BoS Genos is only large town level mean while Endeavor is mountain level

I'm literally caught up on both series I don't recall any AP feats by Endeavour that are even on the level of Genos at that point (blasting through Nuke shelter).

Endeavour has had some epic moments and they are very flashy looking attacks but flashy attacks mean nothing.

Using even the anime feats (they look more impressive in manga), Endeavour has no combat speed or durability feats that are gonna keep him for being one shot by Genos canons or DSK spit.

Loading Video...

I think people forget the hero rankings in MHA are not entirely about power levels and A>B>C logic does not work for that verse.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Belando

While I don't agree with everything said by either side. A nuclear shelter or missile bunker, etc, is obviously not tanking a nuke or direct missiles. It's supposed to house people from the side effects.

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor eats fried fish 🐟

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Nomar

@belando: You're right. I wasn't trying to misrepresent the feat but I should have clarified. It's a very reinforced shelter though. Not only does Genos very casually blast through it but he also blasts through a row of buildings on the other side as well.

No Caption Provided

Endeavour for his best attacks needs to charge up and it's debatable what the AP on that would be.

Endeavour's average attack destructive capabilities/AP is very meh.

His named attacks are impressive though. Hell Fire Fist would be the one attack I'd say is trouble here, since it requires little wind up and vaped the top of a building. I think speed and physical stats are the real deciding factors. Based on both of their combat speed feats, I just can't see any way to give this to Endeavour.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird fight but probably DSK high diff

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: blasting through a Nuke shelter isn't a feat. Endeavor gave Shigaraki 3rd and 4th degree burns all over his entire body. Shigaraki could take hits from Stars and Stripes. Stars and Stripes could summon a mountain size Susanoo and create massive nuclear explosions. Endeavor staggered Gigantomachia who could lift mountains

Shigaraki's Air Cannon could blast away clouds in the tens of kilometers and Endeavor took it point blank. Any combat speed feat in the fight with DSK and Genos gets countered by the speed of Recipro Burst Turbo which Endeavor scales to.

I don't really get the "character hasn't shown anything noteworthy" argument. Especially if it's a high-tier. What if someone in Endeaver's own tier like Nine, Wolfram and Shigaraki gets debated? Do they get their mountain level feats while Endeavor stays below reinforced shelter level?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell Curtain seems like a pretty hard counter to DSK.

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor'casually vape dsk low diff

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor wins now

Herculean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor wins. He can fight on his own against some of the very the top-tiers of the verse last I checked the manga. Also, he have the speed feats and scaling to keep up if not blatantly outstrip DSK now.

temsbumbumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

While I don't agree with everything said by either side. A nuclear shelter or missile bunker, etc, is obviously not tanking a nuke or direct missiles. It's supposed to house people from the side effects.

I mean... the manga made it explicitly clear said bunker would tank stuff like missiles. It nosells that shit

No Caption Provided

"Before these impregnable walls, tanks and MISSILES are powerless"

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@pizzagod342 said:

blasting through a Nuke shelter isn't a feat. Endeavor gave Shigaraki 3rd and 4th degree burns all over his entire body. Shigaraki could take hits from Stars and Stripes. Stars and Stripes could summon a mountain size Susanoo and create massive nuclear explosions. Endeavor staggered Gigantomachia who could lift mountains

Shigaraki's Air Cannon could blast away clouds in the tens of kilometers and Endeavor took it point blank. Any combat speed feat in the fight with DSK and Genos gets countered by the speed of Recipro Burst Turbo which Endeavor scales to.

I don't really get the "character hasn't shown anything noteworthy" argument. Especially if it's a high-tier. What if someone in Endeaver's own tier like Nine, Wolfram and Shigaraki gets debated? Do they get their mountain level feats while Endeavor stays below reinforced shelter level?

The nuclear explosion was created by multiple missiles, it doesn't scale to her. Gigantomachi never lefted a mountain either. And if he did that wouldn't scale to Enji.

Shigaraki never blasted clouds in the tens of km.

Enji takes this. He passively emits heat and all of his attacks are heat based and on top of that he is actually stronger. DSK is faster when he is hydrated but that is never going to happen even if it rains, as long as he stands near Enji he is always depowered.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Belando

@temsbumbumm:

I actually didn't recall that statement. Thanks for clarifying!

And that is the same shelter DSK and Genos fought in, correct? If yes, I'd say it's fair to say destroying and affecting it in the manner they did should scale above traditional missiles and shells. Not necessarily too impressive, but noteworthy nonetheless.

temsbumbumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@temsbumbumm:

I actually didn't recall that statement. Thanks for clarifying!

And that is the same shelter DSK and Genos fought in, correct? If yes, I'd say it's fair to say destroying and affecting it in the manner they did should scale above traditional missiles and shells. Not necessarily too impressive, but noteworthy nonetheless.

yeah

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren:

Shigaraki took the Nukes head-on so it scales to him. Gigantomacha lifting a mountain is literally one of the pictures I sent. Enji does scale to Gigantomacha due to staggering him, fighting the High Ends, and killing All of One.

Shigaraki did blast clouds in the tens of kilometers. even if he didn't. Tanking hits from Shigaraki who scales to the nukes is a dura feat.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Endeavor( and any high to god tier in MHA) is a dragon level threat. he one shots