NWH Spider-Men vs Faora

JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JohnnyPowers

could the spider-men beat faora if they get a pep talk from holland spidey?

No Caption Provided

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh, at this point, I'd say that the spiders are way faster than Faora, and considering that Raimi Spider-Man alone would have gave her a good fight before NWH, I think that with the new feats and scaling Spider-Men absolutely stomp her.

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora stomps. She was on par with Superman, who is above all versions of Spider-Man.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is faster, comparable AP/dura. No reason he shouldn't win here.

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora stomps.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Power_Hunter

@crclopezos:

@tsunamiwave:

@thevamphunter said:

Faora stomps. She was on par with Superman, who is above all versions of Spider-Man.

Nam-Ek and Superman were KO'd by a bullet, Faora was KO'd by a missile, Superman was KO'd again by a train going at 100 mph and got dazed for 40 seconds by a petrol station explosion. It's clear that Superman at this point was still not at his best, and it's clear that, considering the mask weaknes, unadapted kryptonians don't even have Building level durability.

tsunamiwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tsunamiwave

Faora tears them apart. “A good death is its own reward.”

cv48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10 krisbishop  Moderator

The Spider-Men are faster and stronger than Faora. No reason they don't bully the hell out of her.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By alextheboss

She beats them down.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpiderMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spider-Men are faster and stronger than Faora. No reason they don't bully the hell out of her.

IKARISWINN69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FAORA SOLOS 3 SPIDEYS AND THE VILLAINS. WHOLE END FIGHT FAILED TO BRING ALL SCAFFOLDING DOWN, ALL COMBINED IS SMALL BUILDING LEVEL FODDER BATTLE.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

faora one shots

MrTrebor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one of the Spider-Men solo stomp, even if Faora was fully adapted.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora oneshots

UlteriorMotive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By UlteriorMotive

Anyone saying the spideys have a chance need to rewatch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWTbLZCR84k

Faora is faster, incomparably stronger, and is far more durable.

Faora murders, its not even close.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mossbeard

Spiders win she has zero feats to suggest she can react to lightning timers. But special rules for DC fanboys.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mossbeard

@ulteriormotive: The Spidermen have dodged and reacted to lightning. There's nothing she's done that proves she's faster at all.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ulteriormotive: What do you think Faora did in that scene that Peter can't replicate?

KevinforGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faoro was able to beat up Superman who is above Spiderman.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They shouldn't allow characters to be used until at least a month after they releases ik it's an all time quality film but yall know they can't beat Faora just stop it

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eredin12  Online

Spider-Man is faster, comparable AP/dura. No reason he shouldn't win here.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@kevinforgod: Faora was one-shotted by a single building level missile not stronger than pumpkin bombs that all Spidermans scale above

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: What pumpkin bomb other than the one used on the bunker in SM1 (which is different from the ones Strange and Tobey tanked) vaped a building?

Avatar image for deactivated-61c7be427f2d4
deactivated-61c7be427f2d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Spider solostomps.

@eredin12: What pumpkin bomb other than the one used on the bunker in SM1 (which is different from the ones Strange and Tobey tanked) vaped a building?

Goblin bomb wasn’t used to blow up the bunkers in SM1, those were missiles. There is only one type of goblin bomb, which has feats like completely vaporising a human man and massive Symbiote as well as incinerating multiple people at once. Even the chain explosion the bomb made on the bridge fight in NWH was massive, much larger than buildings. Strange didn’t tank the bomb lol, it was in the super-durable magic box which suppressed the explosion to the outside but was destroyed. Both Tobey and Tom tanked the same type goblin bomb which is Building level.

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: So when did a single goblin bomb destroy an entire building and where was I when this happened?

Also why did New Goblin survive a point blank blast to the face and why didn't his building collapse?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: Vaping a single human is small building level and incinerating 6 humans is Building level. It doesn’t have to have vaped a building before if it had feats on that level. The radius of the bomb is tiny and compact in nature, which is why it doesn’t spread out and destroy surroundings far away. Look at the times it blew up in Peter‘s face, Harry’s face and on Eddie and the Symbiote; the radius is tiny in nature and kind of implodes after explooding, the AP is building level but not the DC— two different things.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 death4bunnies  Moderator

Id say Holland would of won pre NWH.. at this point any spider solo.

Faster, stronger, more durable, more skilled.

Ye any Spider solo, Mach cones won’t save her now.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheKilBorne

@raimiwins1875: So how exactly do you get the calc vaping a human is small building level?

The amount of energy required to do each are extremely different and I'm not understanding the connection between the two? How could something have feats on the level of destroying a small building if it has never done so?

And do you think any of the Spidermen could have survived that missile or even the rounds from the Jet?

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: spiderman can tank goblin bombs which destroyed that box contained the multiversal integrity, so, you do the math.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheKilBorne

@imperialbuttlicker: That box has multiversal durability because it holds the multiverse in it?

So Goblin bombs are multiversal?

That math ain't addin up

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: yes, goblin bombs are multiversal. He can beat thanos and dormammu and all peters scale to him since they can tank these.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: Completely vaporising an adult human body requires 0.142 GJ, which is Small Building level, per VSB official charts.

No Caption Provided

Incinerating 5-6 people takes around 1.45 GJ, which is Building level.

How could something have feats on the level of destroying a small building if it has never done so?

It‘s called science bud, energy (J) is easily switched around and calculated. Attack Potency and Destructive capability are two different things, please learn the terms. The small radius of the goblin bomb going off hinders it from actually destroying buildings due to… well… its size, but it has enough energy to do so.

And do you think any of the Spidermen could have survived that missile or even the rounds from the Jet?

Seeing as how they’ve tanked stuff way more powerful than those, like Goblin bomb and Electro blasts… yes, easily. People won’t accept this though since the word ‘Spider-Man’ for some reason makes all this look illegitimate.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#38  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@thekilborne: Completely vaporising an adult human body requires 0.142 GJ, which is Small Building level, per VSB official charts.

No Caption Provided

Incinerating 5-6 people takes around 1.45 GJ, which is Building level.

How could something have feats on the level of destroying a small building if it has never done so?

It‘s called science bud, energy (J) is easily switched around and calculated. Attack Potency and Destructive capability are two different things, please learn the terms. The small radius of the goblin bomb going off hinders it from actually destroying buildings due to… well… its size, but it has enough energy to do so.

Seeing as how they’ve tanked stuff way more powerful than those, like Goblin bomb and Electro blasts… yes, easily. People won’t accept this though since the word ‘Spider-Man’ for some reason makes all this look illegitimate.

Hmm if vaporizing a human body is that good then DCEU Black Adam is already up there.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: Can't argue with science even though I'm shitty cause I look stupid now lmfao

It is hard to fathom any Spider Man beating a krytponian especially with them almost being killed by weaker stuff like both those trains

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
@thekilborne said:

@raimiwins1875: So how exactly do you get the calc vaping a human is small building level?

The amount of energy required to do each are extremely different and I'm not understanding the connection between the two? How could something have feats on the level of destroying a small building if it has never done so?

I hope the good and respected Raimi wins doesn’t mind me stepping in (he might have different calc, but I think he may be using the one I found.

No Caption Provided

Here is a link.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/but-not-simpler/excerpts-from-the-mad-scientiste28099s-handbook-so-youe28099re-ready-to-vaporize-a-human/

Scientific American is a peer reviewed scientific journal, you aren’t gonna get calcs more solid on CV I don’t think.. note this is for one human with a skeleton left, 1 bomb skeletonized six humans and one bomb turned 1 human and 1 symbiotic to ash… note that the journal equates turning 1 person to a skeleton to a rocket punch from a pacifc rim jaeger.

——

The reason some things can be building level in energy and not have a huge destructive blast is concentrated energy. fir example a gas fire can be huge but have way less energy than say a bunker buster or a shaped charge that is ment to concentrate energy at one spot.

—-

As to your question about if the Spiders can withstand the missile and bullets, I’d say maybe, but with some injuries. Holland took assault rifle fire without it piercing , and he took high caliber shots from Mysterio drones.. the shots from the Mysterio drones ragdolled but didn’t pierce holland, and the energy to ragdoll a human weight like that with a bullet can’t be done with lower calibers, it would take a 50cal level bullet(ish) to ragdoll a human weight like that.. I’m unsure of the missiles model, but tanking goblin bombs to the face, and Mysterio missiles seems to suggest missiles are not outside the spiders ability… not that the spiders would get tagged by this stuff without context.

—-

Can I ask if you think Faroa can break outta webs that support 1700ton buildings with a tensile strength off the charts according to stark(holland), are 10x stronger than steel(Garfield), and can stop a train(Maguire)? I don’t think she has the feats to break outta 2-3 strands of Holland webs.. let alone 4-5, or 6-7.. incap for the easy win from much faster and more agile Spiders.. i think they can physically contend also, but with webs I think it’s a easy spider win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekilborne: In NWH Holland no-sold a train which had around 70-80% impact force as the bullet train he got folded by, he had a massive power increase between mid FFH to NWH (few months). It’s not mine or anyone’s fault that DCEU kryptonians were portrayed as so fodder, blame Snyder etc.

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: I know the difference between AP and DC because Dragon Ball exists but it never occurred to me that the radius could be smaller than the actual damage on something so small I'll admit it's a dumb moment

TheKilBorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: I also haven't seen the entire movie just the most juicy parts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: how powerful are the electron blasts really?

NWH Electro scales above his TASM self since he stated the new power and energy of this world is something he’s never felt before, he was as powerful as ever then also got the Arc Reactor amp on top of that. His blasts would at least scale above Building level but with some wank we can even scale it above him when he absorbed the whole of NYC’s power and blacked-out the whole city.

imperialbuttlicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raimiwins1875: I also haven't seen the entire movie just the most juicy parts

Ya should watch it, one of the best CBMs imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-62464a303f4e5
deactivated-62464a303f4e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter:

Nam-Ek and Superman were KO'd by a bullet,

Even though there are countless other scenes of Nam-Ek and Superman tanking bullets, you're using this specific one? Getting knocked out =/= durability.

Faora was KO'd by a missile,

If you actually watched the movie, you would've known that Faora suffered sensory overload. Zod had to be carried by two other Kryptonians after he had lost his mask, so getting knocked out by a missile isn't an anti-feat for Faora. She clearly had the same side effects as Zod.

Superman was KO'd again by a train going at 100 mph and got dazed for 40 seconds by a petrol station explosion. It's clear that Superman at this point was still not at his best, and it's clear that, considering the mask weaknes, unadapted kryptonians don't even have Building level durability.

Unadapted Kryptonians don't even have building-level durability? Lmao!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The unadapted Kryptonians scale to Superman, since they were on par with him. Nothing suggests otherwise, unless you show direct proof. Last time I checked, Superman > Spider-Men.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 death4bunnies  Moderator

@raimiwins1875: Can't argue with science even though I'm shitty cause I look stupid now lmfao

It is hard to fathom any Spider Man beating a krytponian especially with them almost being killed by weaker stuff like both those trains

Superman was KOd when Nam Ek through a train at him.. Holland took a bullet train and was still awake enough to get himself inside the train, Holland took another train in NWH without damage, Maguire took trains to the face while being held in place by Doc Ock… how exactly is that almost being killed? And how exactly is it not better than Clark being KOd by one?