Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why do I feel like I can write only with either Psy or Pyro? That's weird.

Really? LOL

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dammit Everdeen if you ever show up here rocking a Bieber av for a character....

Awwwwwww, I was hoping to get your support. =(

But seriously, any other suggestions?

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_nDroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The priest of the seven gods = Rasputin, who was brought in to be a healer but then got involved in Tsar politics. As well as being an incarnation of Greek Polytheism

The lord of light = Jesus worshippers/the introduction to the beginning of a monotheistic world

Jon Snow = Proof of resurrection and a messiah like following occurs

lil shit Ollie = Judas

I'll put money on it that a holy war is in the works for GoT.

That nickname though, LMAO.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The good thing about having no one pay attention to what you are doing is that I can plot against the Brotherhood and Curve and no one will realize.

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Effing post nasal drip

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I dont feel like writing >___<

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between this new Drake and Nobody, my favorite is Nobody. And that's weird, I can't maintain his vibe for that long, but now it seems like he just fits.

This Hero or Villain arc is gonna be beastmode.

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patriots haters are still laughing it up about the most ridiculous manufactured scandal ever, but y'all should be worried after that ruling from the Second Circuit because the power that the CBA gives Goodell is truly absurd.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaf82118d6
deactivated-5a4aaf82118d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cestus: I'd be cool with Joffrey coming back as king white walker if it meant I could see Ollie get a knife through the gut tomorrow night. lil shit lol

Patriots haters are still laughing it up about the most ridiculous manufactured scandal ever

It was legit enough to go to court though ijs >_>

Great_Samson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first driving lessons reminde me that I need to buy a baseball bat and call it (H)ŘEŠENÍ

(Don't bother. You won't get that pun since it's in Czech.)

Ishmael_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

The good thing about having no one pay attention to what you are doing is that I can plot against the Brotherhood and Curve and no one will realize.

Until you post it in the one thread everyone is sure to see it in :P

Great_Samson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just slept for ever. My brain is all messed up right now. Dreams within dreams.

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishmael_strix: No one seems to have realized it thus far.

Plus, it's two threads ;P

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody: The silence of observation is not the same as lack of it :P

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought Dead Island again. Still makes me jump :P

Great_Samson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just slept for ever. My brain is all messed up right now. Dreams within dreams.

Man, you were just watching Inception. Calm down >.>

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: Civil War spoilers below.

• One hundred percent agree about the plot feeling natural. For the most part. I mean the government seemed like they jumped the gun a little bit with Registration but the movie didn't dwell on that part too much and instead focused on Ironman's motivation and why he would support it which seemed completely believable and real.
  • Yeah! Those fights were better booked than a wrestlemania main event lol. Everybody looked strong, nobody was a jobber. It wasn't perfect.. but I was very pleased.
  • Also very glad to see Black Panther in a movie! I've read probably 90% of BP comics ever published and I'm a pretty huge fan so it was AWESOME to see him looking so cool on the silver screen. I'm also glad they went with the warrior king interpretation of him and the scene at the end where he is the first one to decide to stop seeking vengeance and keeps Zemo from killing himself was really powerful and did justice to the best interpretations of his character. At his best, when he is written well, BP is a man of principle down to his bones. He's a real superhero, the same as Cap and in the comics that's why they get along so well.
  • That said, he wasn't as badass as I was expecting. (Comic books have set my expectations rather high lol) And I thought he would get more screen time too. But its okay, hopefully he'll get his own movie. Movie vibranium seems stronger than comic book vibranium as well.
  • I'm not a huge Spidy fan but I enjoyed the way he met Stark and laughed several times during that scene.

Random stuff:

Wow. Winter Soldier is a BEAST. I mean, he looked strong in his movie but I kinda figured that was just because it was his movie and it would fade. Nope. The guy is 100% badass. Taking it to Ironman like that? Holy ****. Ironman was going back and forth evenly with Thor and Ultron.

The final fight scene was epic. Everything I could ask for. Ironman didn't look weak and the power of his suit wasn't undersold. It was clear he was WAY more powerful than Winter Soldier and Captain America. But in the end it was Cap's never-say-die attitude and teamwork with Bucky that pulled through and I loved that. I always hated the way he just gave up in the comic book version of the Civil War. How can you fight through WW2 where millions died (sometimes in one day) and quit because a few people get hurt/killed? It sucks but you either believe you're right or you don't. Movie cap believed to the end and I loved that. A man with no doubt is a dangerous man.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I'm glad you liked Civil War. I trust you judgment better then my own lol I can be bias

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: I might be too (because Cap) but wow, yeah.. it was really good. Waaaaaay better than Age of Ultron. No comparison.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I re-watched Avengers scenes and Cap 1, and then 2.... He had a gigantic power boost in this movie, he was getting stomped by Loki h2h in Avengers 1, this iteration of Steve was miles above earlier showings. Makes me wonder how much more powerful Thor and Hulk will be in Ragnarok, to make Captain America look like a peak human again lol

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The crazy thing was that it made me want to write Ivana more. I figured I'd want to write LL when the movie was over but throughout the entire thing I kept thinking 'What would Ivana do here' and having little pieces of dialog pop into my head. (Plus I love the fight'n and I'd love to see her going up against Cap and the crew. Ivana vs Ironman would be awesome too.)

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I'm so happy you loved it. It just solidified for me how bad AoU was tbh

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: My recollection is he did pretty good against Loki in Avengers 1. I remember thinking 'holy crap, can Cap solo him?' But it has been a minute since I saw that movie.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34584  Edited By The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I really hope they don't disrespect the WW Hulk concept by mashing it into Ragnarok. But you know Thor's wack ass doesn't have another story worth reading so of course their gonna use Hulks best story as a plot device smh.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34587  Edited By Anthony_Stark
@the_shogun said:

@anthony_stark: My recollection is he did pretty good against Loki in Avengers 1. I remember thinking 'holy crap, can Cap solo him?' But it has been a minute since I saw that movie.

Loki was effortlessly tossing him around to me, I remember it otherwise but when I watched it it was crazy how outmatched Cap was. (Plus considering Loki's later scene of not being KO'd by Hulk's stomp, his durability is like... Kinda crazy, he is a frost giant)

Loading Video...

Nikoleta_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikoleta_strix: Yeah.. no more Joss please lol.

Listen...I used to worship at the alter of Whedon and Firefly remains one of my favorite shows to this day, but I'm really over him, especially him writing superheroes. The writing in Civil War was just so top notch and they ended up throwing in a lot of characterization and development because Whedon had literally none. His characterization of Cap was particularly awful (language, wtf man???). Civil War was everything I wanted Avengers 2 to be, and I'm so happy that the Russo's are helming the next two Avengers movies.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I really hope they don't disrespect the WW Hulk concept by mashing it into Ragnarok. But you know Thor's wack ass doesn't have another story worth reading so of course their gonna use Hulks best story as a plot device smh.

That's why Hulk hasn't had a single marketable movie and Thor has two going on three.

No Caption Provided

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But you know Thor's wack ass doesn't have another story worth reading

lol church

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's not the opinion everyone has but...I really think more could have been done with Civil War. The market having two iterations of a similar story in one way or the other with BvS and DDvsFrank, coupled with all the press that generated, all the rivalry, and in turn hype for it's release to se ehow it stacked up to BvS. I think it was a really good movie don't get me wrong but, hype is making outlets pull this 5/5 rating for it. All in all it was kinda mundane to me.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: I felt like he did pretty well there. Loki hits him a few times and obviously he's strong but Cap seemed fine. For a guy who is suppose to be the main villain, ehhhh, not really inspiring terror in that scene lol.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's not the opinion everyone has but...I really think more could have been done with Civil War.

I actually agree, it was amazing to me but it could have been more (potentially). Although at the same time worried too much could have been too much. But I do think as you said, there could have been more to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis said:

That's why Hulk hasn't had a single marketable movie and Thor has two going on three.

No Caption Provided

The first one was terrible in it's production and the second I still don't know why it wasn't profitable other than people still having a bad taste in their mouth from the first (non-canon) one. Thor's movies are watched by the same crowd that watched twilight so I don't even wanna hear it. lol

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: Yeah, Marvel have had lackluster movie villains. Civil War kinda changed the quota there though. Hope Thanos does too.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikoleta_strix: I agree. He painted in really broad strokes in Avengers 2 and nobody came out the better for it. It was like a bunch of commercials for other stuff jammed together.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist said:

Man, you were just watching Inception. Calm down >.>

I was just watching Civil War... then this shit happened. xP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rive_drakeis said:

I know it's not the opinion everyone has but...I really think more could have been done with Civil War.

I actually agree, it was amazing to me but it could have been more (potentially). Although at the same time worried too much could have been too much. But I do think as you said, there could have been more to it.

Not in terms of action or cramming different angles in, but just adding more depth to all sides. Fleshing could have been done better for BP, more organic directions for certain things (like bringing in Spidey) could have been written. Overall I just didn't feel as engaged as I expected. I wasn't sucked in like I expected to be, which I was with Avengers which had half the roster as this did.

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34600  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@rive_drakeis: Hmmm no :P Thor movies worked as they were good movies, the hulk movies didn't work as they were boring xD Marvel know how to sell movies, and not even they can make Hulk work on the big screen.