Goku vs Naruto, equalized stats

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@johncena69swag: indeed I am unfamiliar with the fight you mentioned. From what you described, sounds more like battle intuition or guessing as opposed to actual precog maybe I'll check it out when I get some free time.

Does the difference really matter though? They can both tell what their opponent is going to do before it happens.

As for the clones, I don't doubt their shitty durability but there are a lot of them. If they all gather up close then a simple aoe would be enough. But they don't have to fight like that. Some can go in close, some keep distance. Either way, whatever tactics used, they're all as fast as goku here. It's not like some of them can't get in some good attacks or hit goku with a rasenshuriken before goku does an aoe or something. Or why can't some of them dodge goku's aoe? Again, they're just as fast as goku here. They have options. It's not like goku's ki blasts never miss in the series or anything.

I don't see why Goku can't just push his AoE high enough to catch them all in one hit. We know he is capable of massive AoE and he doesn't need to output all that much damage to each one.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag:

1. Yeah there's a substantive difference between the two: one is based on using experience to GUESS what opponent will do and the other literally predicts the future to KNOW what the opponent will do. I can't fully comment until I watch the fight though. Generally, actual precog is better.

2. Still don't really see the value of that aoe you were talking about. I mean the op banned tsb for attacking but Naruto also uses that to fly. Not sure if he meant to ban Naruto's flight too. If Naruto and his clones were grounded on some island or something and goku can fly into the sky and destroy the land Naruto is on then you have a case. Otherwise, Naruto would be able to fly out of range of the aoe or general ki blasts and resume fighting no problem, unless you want to argue people can't dodge or outrun the aoe of explosions. Literally, the only thing that made this fight somewhat debatable was if kaioken is allowed to boost goku's stats, and I'm pretty sure op meant stats would stay equal. Without kk, I honestly don't see goku winning here.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah there's a substantive difference between the two: one is based on using experience to GUESS what opponent will do and the other literally predicts the future to KNOW what the opponent will do. I can't fully comment until I watch the fight though. Generally, actual precog is better.

Any difference really is negligible when the end result is the same. In fact, Goku predicting has a better track record than Naruto's precog AFAIK.

Still don't really see the value of that aoe you were talking about. I mean the op banned tsb for attacking but Naruto also uses that to fly. Not sure if he meant to ban Naruto's flight too. If Naruto and his clones were grounded on some island or something and goku can fly into the sky and destroy the land Naruto is on then you have a case. Otherwise, Naruto would be able to fly out of range of the aoe or general ki blasts and resume fighting no problem, unless you want to argue people can't dodge or outrun the aoe of explosions. Literally, the only thing that made this fight somewhat debatable was if kaioken is allowed to boost goku's stats, and I'm pretty sure op meant stats would stay equal. Without kk, I honestly don't see goku winning here.

I don't think Naruto has to be grounded to be caught in a blast. I still see no reason why Goku can't just throw a massive AoE that Naruto and his swarm of clones can't dodge, then IT away for the explosion and return after. Naruto would probably survive, but his clones would all be gone. In DBZ, no one is fast enough to fly away from the AoE of a ki blast. They usually stay out of range to begin with. Besides, can Naruto's clones even fly? They are the main target of the attack anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag: problem with goku doing aoe/it combo is that's not in character. Idk, did he ever do something like that in super? If you want to get technical, goku doesn't know that the clones have shitty durability from the start. So he probably wouldn't start with a weak aoe ki blast anyway. He'd try to fight them some way first perhaps. Despite what the other guy I argued with was saying, I don't see a huge gap in h2h between the two that would make this a stomp even if Naruto fought without clones. The clones are just an extra benefit really. He doesn't need to start with a 1000. Naruto flies using the tsb; the clones have it too if he's in so6p mode when he makes the clones. I really think he only needs to hit goku with one rasenshuriken to win this.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just want to clear a few things up here.

@johncena69swag

Besides, can Naruto's clones even fly? They are the main target of the attack anyway.

Yes, Naruto's clones can fly. I uploaded some images a few pages back showing this, but i'll just post them again.

@vermillion0831

Naruto flies using the tsb; the clones have it too if he's in so6p mode when he makes the clones.

Actually, his clones don't have TSB, at least as far as i'm aware. The images above only show the original Naruto with TSB. Also, I don't think TSB is what grants him the ability to fly, but I could be wrong here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: oh thanks! Good call; i thought it was the tsb the allowed him to levitate and fly. I must have been misremembering that.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: oh thanks! Good call; i thought it was the tsb the allowed him to levitate and fly. I must have been misremembering that.

No problem, and since he doesn't have TSB here, that would make his real body more difficult to spot.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vermillion0831: Yeah, flying is because of the Six Paths chakra. Hence why Sasuke and Kakashi can too, with Susano'o.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag: problem with goku doing aoe/it combo is that's not in character. Idk, did he ever do something like that in super? If you want to get technical, goku doesn't know that the clones have shitty durability from the start. So he probably wouldn't start with a weak aoe ki blast anyway. He'd try to fight them some way first perhaps. Despite what the other guy I argued with was saying, I don't see a huge gap in h2h between the two that would make this a stomp even if Naruto fought without clones. The clones are just an extra benefit really. He doesn't need to start with a 1000. Naruto flies using the tsb; the clones have it too if he's in so6p mode when he makes the clones. I really think he only needs to hit goku with one rasenshuriken to win this.

He should know it works. It really shouldn't be all that different from when Vegito fought the kamikaze ghosts from buu. He might try to h2h them at first, but as soon as he recognizes their durability I think he would try to scale up the same strategies used by vegito.

Fighting in H2H is really where Goku would shine. His skill and experience far outweighs Naruto's. All it would really take is one solar flare to give Goku the opportunity for a beat down. If he really feels like ending it quickly all he needs is one destructo disc.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncena69swag:

Solar Flare wouldn't be very helpful in this fight. Naruto has danger sensing and Sage Mode sensing.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: well I don't know enough about Naruto or his sensing to comment on that.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: What happens when Goku is caught off guard by a sexy jutsu?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It won't have any effect. Remeber, Goku is always trying to avoid his wife.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theparadox said:

Lol. Its wise to fear women.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Goku.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@theparadox said:

Lol. Its wise to fear women.

This is especially true when your wife is one of the strongest women on the planet. Lol

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku ups his Kaioken and wrecks house.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Goku.

dat extreme nerf for goku though...

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku ragsdolls poor young uzi

goku has better techniques, more durability, more diverse attacks (all naruto's AOE attacks base around variants of rasegen) , more strong willed, and much more battle experience.

Chakra clones aren't doing anything to goku. He has the ability to know exactly what each of them are doing while not even looking at them. Remember his fight with tien and how he told him what each of his clones were doing.

Kimminiaro was able to one shot all of naruto's clones with 0 effort and BODB goku is superior to him.

Not sure how naruto counters IT + Kamehameha and goku can create his own clones. Plus goku's H2H is superior than naruto's. Sage mode punches will be dodged since goku can sense the ki or chakra in those punches. So naruto has no shot here.

If you gave naruto 10X the power of goku or something he would stand a slightly better chance. But everything being equal goku ragdolls uzi

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think it's funny that people think I made this thread as spite, or to somehow give Naruto an unfair advantage, considering I'm obviously a DB fan and not a Naruto fan lol

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NAruto still stomp

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Naruto is just fight against Goku
Goku is fight against thousands of Naruto (with same exact power)

with durability equalitiy.. this is towards to Naruto

dcbicthes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Naruto only because of the Shinobi training which gives him an edge in h2h, strategy and intelligence.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Naruto only because of the Shinobi training which gives him an edge in h2h, strategy and intelligence.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Nobody has proven that. Can you?

One word: Kaioken.

That edge is nonexistent. Only hint of skill he's ever shown in h2h was in The Last. Prior to that it was basically Kage Bunshin + dogpile. Strategy isn't saving him from a Kaioken onslaught either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Oh, you mean that same tired argument that has been countered since the very beginning of this thread? Good on ya m8.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Oh, you mean that same tired argument that has been countered since the very beginning of this thread? Good on ya m8.

Countered how? People failing to provide concrete mulitipliers for Naruto's Sage Mode? Haha okay m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Except, if you notice, that wasn't the main counter provided for that argument. Might want to reread this thread.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Except, if you notice, that wasn't the main counter provided for that argument. Might want to reread this thread.

Not reading through this entire thread for something that literally can't be countered by Naruto lol. Feel free to post the main counter though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Or, as a self respecting debator should, you can read the thread, take note of the arguments provided and the counters for those arguments. Then, form an opinion. Because, again, KK has been countered from the moment it was mentioned. Up to you. ✌.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Or, as a self respecting debator should, you can read the thread, take note of the arguments provided and the counters for those arguments. Then, form an opinion. Because, again, KK has been countered from the moment it was mentioned. Up to you. ✌.

lol bro either post it or shut up about it. or better you tell me what's naruto's counter for a technique that amps stats up to 20x. he's stuck at start lvl lmfao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Yeah, no. I've wasted my time doing this with like 3 other people, on this very thread. It leads nowhere. I'm not doing it again.

If you want to hear my arguments, go read them. ✌.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Yeah, no. I've wasted my time doing this with like 3 other people, on this very thread. It leads nowhere. I'm not doing it again.

If you want to hear my arguments, go read them. ✌.

concession accepted then. don't bother me again unless you're willing to step to the plate lool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku has spent his entire life training 24/7. its gotta count for something. plus instant transmission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute: Not really, also IT isn't useful in this situation.

@songoku32: That implies you proved something.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kute: Not really, also IT isn't useful in this situation.

@songoku32: That implies you proved something.

didn't have to, you backed down lmfao

IT is most certainly useful in this situation when he can IT Kamehameha his butt straight to the afterlife.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Okay, if you say so.

Not really. He would have to find Naruto first, amongst a hundred identical clones. He wouldn't be able to.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Okay, if you say so.

Not really. He would have to find Naruto first, amongst a hundred identical clones. He wouldn't be able to.

That's assuming he isn't blitzed via Kaioken before performing handsigns of course. No prep here.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No that is just wrong the clones have a fraction of narutos power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: Why would prep be needed for a starting move that Naruto always does? More like, Goku would need prep seeing as he never starts with KK, and barely uses it at all.

@lejon: Explicitly false. Chakra is divided equally between Naruto and the clones. Nothing can tell them apart, just ask Neji, Sasuke, Obito, Madara, or Kaguya. Seriously, you should know this by now.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marczaddy: Wut i already know that.

But the promblem what that utkan flash was claiming that narutos clones where strong as naruto.

We both know that is false.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When will DBZ stop wanking Kaio Ken? Look

1. OP's intention is clear, he want them to fight with equal stats, no stat boost. So no KK boost

2. If you guys really that desperate to use KK just coz its not a transformation, then Naruto can just boost himself with Sage Mode which is also not a transformation and it boost one's stat more than just 10 times.

Well I have provided proves many times already in this thread but well I will do it again.

Here is Jirobo stating Curse Seal boost his stats more than 10 times.

No Caption Provided

Cursed Seal is a washed down version of Sage Mode. SM is stated to be superior to Cursed Seal by Kabuto himself. Sage Mode boost one's stat more than 10 times to begin with and on top of that Naruto further increase his stats far more by absorbing more Natural chakra.

So ironically if KK and SM are allowed Naruto will stomp Goku here.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

@lejon: I know clones and original body hasnt the same durability but

A Shadow Clone of Naruto can do anything what naruto can..

Naruto Clone was able to make a Tajuu Kage Bunshin against Madara's Jukai Koutan Jutsu

Naruto's clone beat Mu, 3rd Raikage, thousands of White Zetsu Army

Kage Bunshins are real deal..

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon: Cool, except you said the exact opposite. Make up your mind. His claims have nothing to do with mine. So, irrelevant.

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: Tough you mean that kage bunshins where equal to naruto nvm then.